Author Topic: Suggestion  (Read 465 times)

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
Suggestion
« on: October 12, 2004, 06:12:20 PM »
I have a suggestion, I know I can't do it but, how about making a Combat Theater Terrian Team.  A team of guys that makes maps for the CT.  I know we have a lot of guys that can do this, I think it might help out with some of the things the Staff would like to run.

Offline B17Skull12

• Gold Member
Suggestion
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2004, 08:03:06 PM »
Just to let you all know i am willing to join it.
II/JG3 DGS II

Offline gear

• Silver Member
Suggestion
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2004, 09:40:18 PM »
Yeah realy,these maps are getting old fast.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Suggestion
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2004, 03:16:57 AM »
We already have a terrain team that make maps for both the CT and the special events we run.  If you want to join this team contact.......um........Dux I think.  Dux@hitechcreations.com ?  If that fails ask Skuzzy.

Offline o0Stream140o

• Silver Member
Suggestion
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2004, 09:24:47 AM »
Originally posted by Swoop
We already have a terrain team that make maps for both the CT and the special events we run.  If you want to join this team contact.......um........Dux I think.  Dux@hitechcreations.com ?  If that fails ask Skuzzy.

I totally understand that Swoop, what I am just suggesting is having our own Terrian Team.  Might put a little more variety in the CT.  Trying to draw numbers.  Like I said it was just a suggestion.

Offline Sabre

• Gold Member
      • Rich Owen
Suggestion
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2004, 09:26:17 AM »
For what it's worth, anyone willing to work on maps for the CT is more than welcome to do so.  At the risk of mis-speaking, we (the CT staff) have worked before with individuals outside the formal terrain team to produce maps aimed at CT play.  The very successful Fin-Russ terrain was produced by Kantorri before he formally joined the terrain team.  Feel free to contact myself or any member of the CT staff, and we will gladly discuss some of the unique challenges associated with producing a two-sided terrain.  If you've got a particular area/theater in mind, we can talk about it from a play-ability and planeset standpoint.  Personally, I've always wanted to see a map centered on the Battle of the Bulge.  Something with great GV play, but with decent airfield-to-airfield distance for the air battle minded.
Sabre
"The urge to save humanity almost always masks a desire to rule it."