Author Topic: Well Its official  (Read 2676 times)

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Well Its official
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2004, 10:39:59 AM »
playing civil war generals II campaign lately.

What a homo....

:D

Crumpp

storch

Well Its official
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2004, 10:40:15 AM »
Originally posted by Shane
you'll have to wait til i drive the yankee devils out of virginia.

playing civil war generals II campaign lately.

*you* however, are welcome to find *me* here

http://www.flightladder.com//ladder.php?ladderid=3

:D

don't shoot yourself in the foot while playing with cap and ball firearms.  Do you get to play Jefferson Davis evacuating the Captial?  He was dressed as a woman.  :D

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Well Its official
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2004, 01:28:29 PM »
Originally posted by storch
Please allow me to re-educate you because you are easily dumber than a rock collection.  I don't run....much, the only things I stir are my martinis and the ***** in the skulls of imbeciles like you.  SOO000000oooooo, Brrrrrrrrap! wrong answer!  please try again.  :D

Would you like to host the film that shows how wrong I am?  I am sure it will support all your arguments.

Shane :rofl
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
Well Its official
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2004, 01:55:37 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Would you like to host the film that shows how wrong I am?  I am sure it will support all your arguments.

Shane :rofl

Who is this guy? For someone I've never seen in the CT he sure takes a lot of interest in it.

storch

Well Its official
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2004, 02:10:39 PM »
Originally posted by Bear76
Who is this guy? For someone I've never seen in the CT he sure takes a lot of interest in it.

He's some guy that pops in from time to Bore n Zoom.  He's fairly skilled......at Bore'n  N Zoom'n  I saw little else of him except nice vertical drops.  Seems like a typical MA type, comes into the CT and gets spanked then leaves with unfulfilled expectations.

Offline dedalos

• Plutonium Member
Well Its official
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2004, 03:44:50 PM »
Originally posted by storch
He's some guy that pops in from time to Bore n Zoom.  He's fairly skilled......at Bore'n  N Zoom'n  I saw little else of him except nice vertical drops.  Seems like a typical MA type, comes into the CT and gets spanked then leaves with unfulfilled expectations.

Lol storch.  At list you are funny.  Bore and Zoom is what I have found in the CT.  Now, this may not be true in the curent set up but it has been the case the few times I logged on.  Now with the exception of being repeatedly vulched, I don't have more than 1 or 2 deaths in there.  Mostly to the luck of fighting, one high speed pass and the bad guy is gone.  As far as me BnZing, well what can I say.  You wont find me over 6K in the MA and I am usually in a slow plane.  Unless you confuse E-Fighting with BnZing.

BEAR, sure I have a lot of interest in the CT.  I  hear all those good things about it and if nothing else, I pay for it.  I figured I will try it.  I thought it mayl be different.  What I have found however, is that it is very simular to the MA with less people.  Only the people think they are special.  For example, check the comments from Storch: "Typical MA type".   What I have seen are gungbangs and trash talking on the text buffer.  Maybe it was just a bad day.
Quote from: 2bighorn on December 15, 2010 at 03:46:18 PM
Dedalos pretty much ruined DA.

Offline Crumpp

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Well Its official
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2004, 04:07:47 PM »
I hear all those good things about it

I wonder why you hear those things?

I figured I will try it.

Good I hope you stick with it.  It is much harder than the MA and not nearly as "Gamey".

What I have found however, is that it is very simular to the MA with less people. Only the people think they are special.

And this is from your wealth of experience in the CT.  See second quote.

What I have seen are gungbangs and trash talking on the text buffer. Maybe it was just a bad day.

It does happen in the CT.  Not nearly on the same frequency or basis as the MA.

We would love to have fly in the CT.  It does require a completely different set of skills from the MA and you will have to learn to fly something besides the late war uber fighters.

I will say your post's smack of whinning to this point.  Some Advice for ANY arena:

1.  Don't take off at a base that is being capped.  Take off at another base, come in with altitude and remove the cap.  It will save you the frustration of being "vulched".

2.  Don't follow them into the ack.  Running to the ack is smart when your disadvantaged.  Recognize that and don't fall for it.  Break off, retain your energy advantage, and reenter the fight on your terms again.

3.  "Bore and Snore" fighting is usually heard from guys who don't know how to not only conserve their energy but build it while depleteing the attackers.  Ask some guys in the arena or check with NetAces.  There are some good articles available and lots of willing folks to help out.

Big Boy rules.  If you enter the fight with a disadvantage don't be surprised, defensive, angry, or blame others when you die.  Your the dummy that entered the fight.  

If the CT is not your cup of tea, fine.  ! Take Care, and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya!  

Crumpp

storch

Well Its official
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2004, 05:19:26 PM »
Originally posted by dedalos
Lol storch.  At list you are funny.  Bore and Zoom is what I have found in the CT.  Now, this may not be true in the curent set up but it has been the case the few times I logged on.  Now with the exception of being repeatedly vulched, I don't have more than 1 or 2 deaths in there.  Mostly to the luck of fighting, one high speed pass and the bad guy is gone.  As far as me BnZing, well what can I say.  You wont find me over 6K in the MA and I am usually in a slow plane.  Unless you confuse E-Fighting with BnZing.

BEAR, sure I have a lot of interest in the CT.  I  hear all those good things about it and if nothing else, I pay for it.  I figured I will try it.  I thought it mayl be different.  What I have found however, is that it is very simular to the MA with less people.  Only the people think they are special.  For example, check the comments from Storch: "Typical MA type".   What I have seen are gungbangs and trash talking on the text buffer.  Maybe it was just a bad day.

Did you mean:

Least?
Current?
vultched?
won't?
may?
gangbangs?

F for spelling C- minus on fighting skills.  Go to the third grade for remedial school work and come back to the CT and Bore N Zoom me some more, you do have a way with it.  :D  lighten up a bit you haven't known me long enough to hate me yet.  Give it another week.

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Well Its official
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2004, 08:53:51 AM »
Some of you wear blindfolds!!!!

The complaints about BnZ are the funniest thing about the CT. Very few turn fight in that arena. Unless its a PAC setup.

storch

Well Its official
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2004, 10:16:24 AM »
Originally posted by jamusta
Some of you wear blindfolds!!!!

The complaints about BnZ are the funniest thing about the CT. Very few turn fight in that arena. Unless its a PAC setup.

didn't you quit?

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Well Its official
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2004, 11:28:35 AM »
I quit trying to make something of the CT. I will just fly on Thursdays. I tell you what though, if anyone needs to quit its you.

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
Well Its official
« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2004, 11:40:38 AM »
The Val is a pretty good turnfighter eh Jamusta? :)

Seriously, I had fun fighting you, and I dont think you should let people get to you, just ignore them. Maybe its because I fly in the CT so often I dont notice the loudmouths, I dont know, but I can tell you for sure, I have NEVER been personally attacked in the CT. Just the other night in the MA I had a guy from my OWN country harangue me for 15 minutes. I dove in to save his arse (he was 1 against 4 with all 4 saddled up shooting at him), I killed 3 but I got there too late to save him. All he could do for 15 minutes was beech about me stealing his kills when he shoulda been thanking me fore even bothering to try to save him at all.

Offline jamusta

• Silver Member
Well Its official
« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2004, 12:23:57 PM »
Hi grits. Yeah it was a fun fight. I kept getting hit by friendly puffy ack though. Thats why I had lost you twice in that fight. Kept thinking someone was on my 6. I demand a rematch!!!!

storch

Well Its official
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2004, 12:27:59 PM »
Originally posted by jamusta
I quit trying to make something of the CT. I will just fly on Thursdays. I tell you what though, if anyone needs to quit its you.

When I'm ready to I will.  You said you were through and yet here you are again :D  No matter I'll be looking for you.

Offline Arlo

• Radioactive Member
Well Its official
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2004, 12:38:49 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
The Val is a pretty good turnfighter eh Jamusta? :)

Seriously, I had fun fighting you, and I dont think you should let people get to you, just ignore them. Maybe its because I fly in the CT so often I dont notice the loudmouths, I dont know, but I can tell you for sure, I have NEVER been personally attacked in the CT. Just the other night in the MA I had a guy from my OWN country harangue me for 15 minutes. I dove in to save his arse (he was 1 against 4 with all 4 saddled up shooting at him), I killed 3 but I got there too late to save him. All he could do for 15 minutes was beech about me stealing his kills when he shoulda been thanking me fore even bothering to try to save him at all.

I woulda told him that I left him one and he couldn't even kill it. ;)