Author Topic: PT Boat image in Hangar  (Read 219 times)

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
PT Boat image in Hangar
« on: October 13, 2004, 07:57:28 AM »
the PT Boat image is so huge it blocks the viewing of the torpedos and blocks the ability to load them or not..........also why does it not show the ability to load rockets or not? by default you always load with 16 rockets.....wouldn't this extra weight make the PT slower as in speed?

sorry if this has already been mentioned before..I did not find it anywhere mentioned recently
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
PT Boat image in Hangar
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2004, 11:40:25 AM »
thats only when on the CV, got to an airfield select the PT, and you will see the armorment loadouts correctly
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
PT Boat image in Hangar
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2004, 09:55:41 PM »
yep JB73,  forgot to mention that :-) ...thank you.. I was infact on a CV
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC