Author Topic: subsim.com SHIII Preview  (Read 432 times)

Offline Pei

• Silver Member
subsim.com SHIII Preview
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2004, 04:04:01 PM »
Originally posted by Gixer
"SH2/DC killed my last machine so the whole franchise has bad connotations for me. I'll wait and see if the game is as good as it is pretty."

Must be something wrong there, as SH2 runs perfect on my machine and with the latest patches and especially the Pacific Aces addon it runs perfect.

Pacific Aces Dynamic Campaign is very cool addition.

...-Gixer

This was two years ago when it first came out. 15-30 mins of play and then a hard lock-up. After serveral of these my PC died. I've never bothered installing it again so I wouldn't know about patches etc. It's not worth the hastle to me.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2004, 04:10:29 PM by Pei »

Offline Gh0stFT

• Silver Member
subsim.com SHIII Preview
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2004, 04:18:07 PM »
DAS BOOOOT! ;)
this game looks cool, i hope its availible as a german version too!
I mean Unterseeboote der Reichsmarine and everyone is speaking english? where is teh immersion ?;)
I'm really interested in this one, last time i played a U-Boat sim
was long ago, was called Silent Service! :)
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
subsim.com SHIII Preview
« Reply #17 on: October 31, 2004, 04:23:15 PM »
The explosions and especially the secondary explosions are fantastic. This game has all the makings of a legend. Hopefully, it will live up to the hype and expectations.

Offline Gixer

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
subsim.com SHIII Preview
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2004, 08:38:49 PM »
Originally posted by VOR
The explosions and especially the secondary explosions are fantastic. This game has all the makings of a legend. Hopefully, it will live up to the hype and expectations.

SH3 and Pacific Fighters will have everything covered for me as far as WW2 sims. Oh and maybe this one as well. first quater 05 is shaping up to be one of the best years ever for war sims..  :D

...-Gixer

Offline VOR

• Gold Member
subsim.com SHIII Preview
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2004, 09:17:07 PM »
I'm looking forward to Brothers In Arms as well. I was pretty impressed by the E3 clip, but haven't heard anything out of it since other than another proposed release date. I'm glad to see (for a change) alot of hotly anticipated titles are not being rushed onto the shelves for the holidays before they're ready.