Author Topic: I Love Early Voting  (Read 755 times)

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2004, 08:54:00 AM »
Originally posted by GScholz
Great democracy thing you've got going there with dead people voting and all. Sounds more like democrazy to me. How about getting some control and order in your election process.

Kerry's backers wanted to bring in the UN to supervise. Cold day in hell....
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2004, 09:34:18 AM »
nope sling, I took my parents up there, they vote straight republican to.  we are up 3-2 :)

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2004, 09:35:27 AM »
I voted this morning.  One democrat received my vote but not for the POTUS.

Offline sling322

• Gold Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2004, 09:46:34 AM »
Originally posted by Dnil
nope sling, I took my parents up there, they vote straight republican to.  we are up 3-2 :)

Well...maybe you misunderstood me....I voted for the incumbent as well, so that makes it 4-1 by my count.

Its a landslide!!!  4 more years!!!

Offline gunnss

• Nickel Member
      • https://grantvillegazette.com/wp/lastname-firstname/evans-kevin-h/
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2004, 12:56:42 PM »
We have it in NM too.  Voted last Tues., line was out the door of the court house the only hitch is the R's are accusing the D's of limiting the early voting sites as most early voters in NM vote R......  Also of note my Shift partner has been tring to Early vot for 3 days, and Hasn't found a line less than 3 hrs long yet.......

Gunns,
 in New Mexico, where 5 electorial votes seem to be getting a lot of attention.
5,486 HP 110 MPH @500 tons
My other "ride"
http://nmslrhs.org/Photos/photos.php
Alt History, The butterfly made me do it.....
https://grantvillegazette.com/wp/lastname-firstname/evans-kevin-h/

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2004, 09:49:57 PM »
Great democracy thing you've got going there with dead people voting and all. Sounds more like democrazy to me. How about getting some control and order in your election process.

You tell them Vidkun. How many elections have you been in the US for?
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Dnil

• Silver Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2004, 02:39:31 AM »
haha I sure did sling.  The woman I am dating also went Repub, 5-1...its a landslide!!!

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2004, 08:21:45 AM »
Ah, So you haven't seen it. Haven't been here but declare yourself able to detect a fraud. Wonderful, now why don't we just let you decide who should win while we're at it? :rolleyes:

Keep on preaching the line Vidkun.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2004, 10:18:22 AM »
Education too pricey for you? I never used the word fraud. I don't really care who wins, but perhaps it is best if Bush wins so the ultimate failure falls on the guy most directly responsible for it.

No you didn't use the word fraud. You just posted and example of it. Here it is in your own words.

Quote: Great democracy thing you've got going there with dead people voting and all. Sounds more like democrazy to me. How about getting some control and order in your election process.  end quote.

:rolleyes:

Comment some more oh great expert Vidkun.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
Author Unknown

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2004, 02:13:04 PM »
5 - 1

Voted last week.

LANDSLIDE BUSH!!!!!!!!!!

oh, and you know the funny thing, there was this gimey little college group handing out flyers to say that if Bush was reelected there would be a draft.  Some old guy spoke up when they started pestering him and said that it was indeed the democrats that introduced it in congress.  They started to harass him more, until a lot of people in line said it was true...

They headed off dejected and littering by dropping several hundred flyers on the ground...
« Last Edit: October 30, 2004, 02:15:20 PM by Bodhi »
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
I Love Early Voting
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2004, 08:29:17 AM »
Actually John9001 provided the example ...

... I only responded to it. You'd better brush up on those reading skills. It's never too late to finish high school you know.

So you responded to a piece of sarcasm and drew the conclusion that voting is flawed and fraudulant. Nice leap there. Still no actual experiance here though huh.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
Author Unknown