Author Topic: A plea for sanity  (Read 833 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
A plea for sanity
« Reply #30 on: November 05, 2004, 08:20:10 PM »
Nice map, and personally, I applaud the tireless work of so many pig farmers.

I happen to love bacon. I mean, I really do. The only thing better than bacon is bacon dipped into a big arsed jar of mayonaise.

Washed down with Dr. Pepper. God water.

So my advice to you, and my hope, is that the coalition of the willing pig farmers keeps on making the bacon for us to enjoy.

Rest assured, I will do everything in my power to see that the bacon producing industry, the pig farmers, produces enough bacon to last several generations.

It is precisely for this reason that my first official act as President of the BBS will be to create a national bacon reserve.

Offline SLO

• Gold Member
A plea for sanity
« Reply #31 on: November 05, 2004, 09:51:56 PM »
Laz is a closet Artist lover...

come on out Laz, its OK, we shall not laugh at you...

OK OK maybe just a bit:D

why do you have such a hard on for so called ARTIST's and there opinions, free speech and all...

are you jealous that they can be heard by many more then you can?

Offline majic

• Silver Member
A plea for sanity
« Reply #32 on: November 05, 2004, 10:20:42 PM »
Nash has been going around telling you that he is the man to lead this BBS.  What he doesn't tell you is he (or is he a he?) has a dreadful hobby.  He wanders your (YES, YOUR) neighborhood scaring children.  Here is the proof:

^
 |
 |
NASH

Do you want your neighborhood children in therapy for the rest of your lives?  If not, vote Lazs.

Paid for by the BBS Veterans for Truth.

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
A plea for sanity
« Reply #33 on: November 05, 2004, 10:37:41 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
I happen to love bacon. I mean, I really do. The only thing better than bacon is bacon dipped into a big arsed jar of mayonaise.

Washed down with Dr. Pepper. God water.

I thought it was Back bacon...  back bacon and beer...

Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
A plea for sanity
« Reply #34 on: November 06, 2004, 10:49:17 AM »
look at the record!   he was against bacon long before he was for it.   His voting record against bacon is the worst on the board despite his shameless and transparent pandering

flip flop... you never know where he will be...  one day mushy sentimental berret wearing volvo driveing..... artist... and the next a vitriholic attack dog..

is this the kind of person we want to lead this board in times like these?   You need a decisive leader who isn't afraid of other BB's opinions of us... we are the strongest and the best despite nash's liberal weinie defeatist attitude.

plus.... slo lives in the same country as nash.

lazs

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
A plea for sanity
« Reply #35 on: November 06, 2004, 10:59:43 AM »
too much talk about bacon , now i have to go make a BLT