Author Topic: Pistons vs Pacers  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2004, 06:47:33 PM »
The HIV thing is bull****.  Unless they've come up with a new test, it doesn't work overnight.  The tests detect HIV antibodies, not the virus itself, meaning that your body has to have time to produce the antibodies in sufficient quantity to be detected.  

Don't think that happens overnight.

Offline schizer

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #31 on: November 20, 2004, 07:05:29 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
Racist.

Wow, easy there big fella.  I thought name calling was a bannable offense?

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #32 on: November 20, 2004, 08:15:41 PM »
I'll tell you who got PWN3D. The idiot millionaire wannabe thugs that hit the fans. Those guys are going to be playing (if the NBA ever allows them back on a court) for free the majority of their careers. The civil suits are gonna clean up. "Cracker" is gonna be getting a new car, house, wardrobe, vacation house and maybe season tix. BLING BLING!!!! All courtesy of the "Boys from the hood". NBA...it's FANtastic!:lol
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Sixpence

• Platinum Member
      • http://www.onpoi.net/ah/index.php
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #33 on: November 20, 2004, 09:35:34 PM »
Yeah, this never happened in hockey
"My grandaddy always told me, "There are three things that'll put a good man down: Losin' a good woman, eatin' bad possum, or eatin' good possum."" - Holden McGroin

(and I still say he wasn't trying to spell possum!)

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2004, 09:42:40 PM »
u can get HIV by licking blood???:confused:

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #35 on: November 20, 2004, 10:43:21 PM »
Originally posted by 1K3
u can get HIV by licking blood???:confused:

YES.

If you have a cut in your mouth and you some how find away to actually PACK or foce the blood into the cut.  Not entirely probably but not imposible to say the least.

even digested blood unless in large quantites has a small chance of infecting somone because of the stomach acid.

Offline Swager

• Silver Member
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #36 on: November 20, 2004, 10:57:08 PM »
Finally basketball turns into an exciting sport!!
Rock:  Ya see that Ensign, lighting the cigarette?
Powell: Yes Rock.
Rock: Well that's where I got it, he's my son.
Powell: Really Rock, well I'd like to meet him.
Rock:  No ya wouldn't.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #37 on: November 20, 2004, 10:58:32 PM »
Instead of entering them in Olympic Basketball, we should have entered them in Beating-Up-People-You-Outweigh-By-100lbs.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Re: Re: Re: Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #38 on: November 20, 2004, 11:12:51 PM »
Originally posted by schizer
Wow, easy there big fella.  I thought name calling was a bannable offense?

Call Skuzzy and complain then, schizer. You know "Thug Life" is a Rap (aka African American) term and you used it in the context of "Look at these typical n*****s, beating up fans."

You used it to be descriptive of their race- and if you can't get beyond the racial aspect of this sort of thing then that makes you a racist.

(shrug) No big deal, probably about 80% of white America is racist, but 90% of black Americans are racist too so I guess it's OK to use terms like "thug life" or "bling bling gangsta rapper wannabees" when making reference to black atheletes. Then if you're called on it you can claim "thug life" is simply a hep sort of youthspeak, and has nothing to do with race... of course I'd respect you more if you told the truth, but hey, whatever.

No doubt 80% of the posters here would agree that you aren't racist tho, so I guess you're in good company.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #39 on: November 20, 2004, 11:18:28 PM »
Call Skuzzy and complain then, schizer. You know "Thug Life" is a Rap (aka African American) term and you used it in the context of "Look at these typical n*****s, beating up fans."

You used it to be descriptive of their race- and if you can't get beyond the racial aspect of this sort of thing then that makes you a racist.

(shrug) No big deal, probably about 80% of white America is racist, but 90% of black Americans are racist too so I guess it's OK to use terms like "thug life" or "bling bling gangsta rapper wannabees" when making reference to black atheletes. Then if you're called on it you can claim "thug life" is simply a hep sort of youthspeak, and has nothing to do with race... of course I'd respect you more if you told the truth, but hey, whatever.

No doubt 80% of the posters here would agree that you aren't racist tho, so I guess you're in good company.

IF YOU TOOK WHITE AND BLACK OUT OF THE PICTURE THE COMMENT WOULD BE TRUE!

Sure it's racist but the only one saying or thinking:

"Look at these typical n*****s, beating up fans."

Is you!  WOW black athletes acting like black rapper/hiphop nothing negativly racist about that statement at all mostly because it's true.

Offline Vudak

• Platinum Member
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #40 on: November 20, 2004, 11:49:34 PM »
Man....  What ever happened to just gettin' naked and running across Yankee stadium piss drunk?

These basketball fans have no class.

:D
Vudak
352nd Fighter Group

Offline Neubob

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
      • My Movie Clip Website
Re: Re: Re: Re: Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2004, 01:36:20 AM »

The context was inferred by you and only you... The fact that you wish that he said these things, thus providing a target for your overburdened sense of white man's guilt to fire upon, only proves the fact that the biggest bigot here, however subconscious, is you.

It's guys like you, with their high-horsed sense of self-satisyfing self-rightousness, that are the absolute worst elements in modern race relations. You're the white guy that no self-respecting afro-american will take seriously, the white guy that no other white guy will support out of fear of being dubbed sarcastic, disingenuous.

Thug Life? Bling Bling? You think that that the black community cares what your take on this matter is? You're just another human megaphone passing useless wind over your voicebox for the sake of having your voice heard. You're just another limp, sanctimonious manifestation of white man's burden, singing an anthem that nobody wants to hear.

The black community can take care of itself without false heroes like you losing sleep over them. Like I said before, they're a proud, dignified people that have seen and lived through worse than this.

You should look deep within yourself, Airthoughts, and figure out what it is that makes you feel so guilty on behalf of every white guy that says anything even remotely relatable to african-american culture. Whatever issues are causing you to self-appoint yourself the crusader for black rights on this BBS are probably issues that are best left to be dealt with on a personal level.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2004, 01:38:25 AM by Neubob »

Offline Saurdaukar

• Plutonium Member
      • Army of Muppets
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2004, 01:51:04 AM »
Airhead (or whoever is the guy using the n-word), does this mean we're all Thugophobes?

PS:  This new guy r0xx0rZ!!!111  So gracious yet so insulting.  I will be taking notes.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2004, 02:08:44 AM »
SNL dogged them pretty good in a skit tonite:  "the great american train wreck awards"  Hosted by Anna Nichole Smith and Dianna Ross

Offline schizer

• Copper Member
Pistons vs Pacers
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2004, 08:13:00 AM »
4 entries found for thug.
thug   Audio pronunciation of "thug" ( P )  Pronunciation Key  (thg)
n.

1. A cutthroat or ruffian; a hoodlum.