Author Topic: Takeoff after refueling ....?  (Read 519 times)

Offline Rompa

• Nickel Member
Takeoff after refueling ....?
« on: April 02, 2001, 01:40:00 PM »
After I land at field and refuel on the silver pads at the end of RW it seems I can`t enable auto takeoff again.
When I try to takeoff again the plane drags at one direction and i have to correct whith rudder and most of times it falls on it nose   or i crach in to some building ,is it possible to enable auto takeoff or do i have to do manuell takeoffs after refuelling.(I`ve tryed to lined up on the end of RW and push alt+x)with nno success
This is not a problem in MA but its no fun in SEA were I only can fly 1 fuel load and then ditch or crach(if i survive that long)  
Can I pleeeease have some help in this

Offline R4M

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2001, 02:19:00 PM »
er....best advice I can give you is to learn to take off manually.  

Autotake off works only when you Take off coming from the tower.

Use rudder to compensate for the torque, to keep the plane on the runway. after 3-4 take offs its really easy.

bike killa

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2001, 10:35:00 AM »
what R4M said
try to practice manual take off and you'll see that it's not so hard  

2 things:
a) if you have some problems with it, try to increase throttle slowly till you tali come up. then you can go full throttle (or even use emergency power) it schould be easier that setting full throttle from the begining of that procedure.
b)look at your speed. you can try to take off over 100-120km/h. if oyu have some problems on the ground try to put your bird up asap  
good luck!