Author Topic: Head 2 Head Arena Settings for Flak  (Read 168 times)

Offline stantond

• Nickel Member
Head 2 Head Arena Settings for Flak
« on: November 22, 2004, 02:23:45 PM »
Hi tech support (Skuzzy, et al),

Is this the right place to ask questions about H2H arena settings?  I want to setup a H2H arena for fighter only operations and have the field ack protect planes from vulching.  The goal is to have an ACM arena where vulching is discouraged.  It's just some weird idea I had.

I want to disable only the 88mm flack on the airfields so fighters aren't constantly surrounded by black puffs of smoke on a small map.  Is there a way to do this?  I mangaged, through trial and error, to remove the bite from the 88mm flak, but the smoke is still there.  Shouldn't that be related to some radar range?  

I am not picky about a solution, but really don't want to have to figure out which ack on the fields is 88mm and disable only those each time an arena is started.  I looked through the help files and searched this BBS for an answer but found none so far.

Thanks, and feel free to move this message to another forum if it is not meeting the technical question criteria.    Also, is there a way to generate a list of gameid's that are not allowed, as in USERXXX when hosting H2H?

On a technical note,  I am currently allowing all internet IP addresses access through my firewall ports 2000-5000 when a host.  Can I limit this to the AH arena ip addresses listed in the internet help sticky?

Regards,

Malta

Offline stantond

• Nickel Member
Head 2 Head Arena Settings for Flak
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2004, 06:22:39 PM »
Nevermind,

I think I just need a map with more separation between airfields and to look at my router log files.  Thanks anyway.

Regards,

Malta