Author Topic: 5 hunters murdered in northern Wisconsin?  (Read 4146 times)

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
5 hunters murdered in northern Wisconsin?
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2004, 10:37:32 PM »
Originally posted by Nash
Because everybody knows... all murders are committed by immigrants.

btw we just marked the 1st anniversary of Dru Sjodin's abduction and murder.     Wasn't she a beautiful young woman?

The man charge is Alfonso Rodriguez Jr.  Here is his rap sheet from the Mn dept of Corrections:
==========================================
Birth Date: 2/18/1953
Race/Ethnicity: WHITE/Hispanic
Skin Tone: DARK
Hair Color: GRAY
 Eye Color: BROWN
Height: 5'04"
Weight: 159
Build: MEDIUM

OID:  108212
Supervising Agent:   Expired from court imposed sentence and supervised release  
Release Date:  05/01/2003
Offense Statute(s):  Att. Agg. Rape, Agg. Rape, Att. Kidnapping & Agg. Assault
Offense Information:
Offender has a history of sexual contact and attempted kidnapping with adult females. Contact included pentration in two instances. Offender used force and has used a weapon to gain compliance. Offender was previously known to one victim, not previously known to two victims.
============================================

Pretty damn sure this guy was not a real Minnesotan either.   On the plus side, Dru's family is suing the State of Minnesota for $1,000,000 for her wrongful death.   I hope they get it and more.   This scum should have never been released.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2004, 10:41:37 PM »
That's exactly what I'm saying oboe. Get rid of the immigrants, and ya get rid of the murderers.

God bless Dru Sjodin, and I know she's in a better place.

Now if ya could get rid of immigrants and people whose name sounds like, oh, Alfonso Rodriguez Jr. for example, then god willing there wouldn't be any more Dru Sjodins.

Offline oboe

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #152 on: November 25, 2004, 07:47:18 AM »
Nash I know you aren't being serious.   Getting rid of immigrants won't stop the violence.   I think the real problem is people who have 'nothing to live for and nothing to lose' - i.e. the poor.

We need to get rid of the poor.    

But how to go about doing that?  Double digit increases in healthcare premiums, education costs, and gasoline make poor people poorer and drag the lower middle class down.    Our minimum wage of $5.15/hr is well below the poverty level for a head of family.   So it seems like we're going the wrong direction there.

Perhaps the President's rewrite of the overtime laws to take away their overtime pay will help - I don't know - he's smarter than I am and that's why he's President.     Maybe his expanded global trade and the ease with which companies now export jobs to cheap labor countries will also help.    Bush has been criticized for our trade deficit; we need to export more.   Maybe jobs will become an even more important export item and help redress the trade imbalance.

I think Bush's proposed rewrite of Social Security to allow poor, uneducated people to 'play' the stock market with their retirement funds my improve their outlook.    As would the administration's suggestion to classify their hamburger-flipping jobs at McDonalds as 'manufacturing' jobs.    I know I'd feel alot better about working at McDonalds if it was considered a manufacturing job.   That change alone can put alot more imaginary food on the poor people's tables and make the Administration look good doing it (for increasing our manufacturing jobs base).   So it's really a win-win scenario there.
:)

I have to stop.   This is the wrong road to go down on Thanksgiving.    

God Bless poor people, our soldiers in Iraq, and those who have suffered tragedy and loss this year.

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
« Reply #153 on: November 25, 2004, 08:14:07 AM »
Originally posted by oboe
I have to stop.

Dang... Oh well, it was good while it lasted. :)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #154 on: November 25, 2004, 08:57:44 AM »
well... guess we are left with getting rid of all the crazy people.

then again... maybe we should realize that in a vibrant country that has a lot of different cultures there are bound to be some problems...  sometimes with trajic results.   In most cases, pretty much unavoidable.    

These things will happen once in a while in a country this large with this much freedom and diversity.   I bet that no one is considering moveing to finland over it tho.

lazs

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #155 on: November 25, 2004, 09:44:34 AM »
Staga is simply trolling, again. Even he knows thgere is no end to the duplicity of a human being. As long as there are people there will be instances of problems between them. What he likes to do is focus on the few instances of this type and ignore the rest of the population that does not have a problem getting along. It's better to punish the rest of society for the misdeeds of the few than just hold the few accountable in the "interest of safety". This premise denies the culpability of the individual and places the blame on the many or in this case an inanimate object.

The world is not a safe place and it would be far better teaching people how to get along in the first place instead of punishing or denying the many for the acts of the few.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
« Reply #156 on: November 25, 2004, 09:50:47 AM »
Originally posted by oboe

We need to get rid of the poor.    

I have long been an advocate of putting poison in the glue used for food stamps.

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #157 on: November 25, 2004, 09:53:56 AM »
yep mav... it is like the example I gave earlier of a rock climber that goes crazy and get's to the top and starts cutting other climbers ropes, plunging then to their deaths..... Would staga come on here and claim that something had to be done to prevent that in the future?

How bout a woman who uses her car to drive up on the sidwalk in Reno and run down people?   shouldn't something be done to prevent that from happening too?

we could ban gun or hunting or immigrants or rock climbing or cars or women from driving or whatever but in the end... as you say.. there is no end to the duplicity (or mental abnormalities) of the human being...

Taking away freedoms takes away from quality of life...  choosing to take away freedoms that are unimportant to you personally is perhaps the most selfish act a human can commit.

lazs

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
« Reply #158 on: November 25, 2004, 09:55:09 AM »
Originally posted by Maverick
Staga is simply trolling, again. Even he knows thgere is no end to the duplicity of a human being. As long as there are people there will be instances of problems between them. What he likes to do is focus on the few instances of this type and ignore the rest of the population that does not have a problem getting along. It's better to punish the rest of society for the misdeeds of the few than just hold the few accountable in the "interest of safety". This premise denies the culpability of the individual and places the blame on the many or in this case an inanimate object.

The world is not a safe place and it would be far better teaching people how to get along in the first place instead of punishing or denying the many for the acts of the few.

What ever.
You have two options: Sit on your butt and wait next nutcase with a sniper-rifle or a fullauto to find his/her way to the frontpages or do something to prevent it happening.
Choice is yours; it's up to you what kind of country you're leaving to the next generations.
You're clearly made up your mind :)

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #159 on: November 25, 2004, 10:10:30 AM »
staga... what sniper rifle?  What full auto rifle?   Neither of these was involved.    The most dangerous weapon out there that day was the twisted mind of the killer.

Again... How would you prevent such a killing in the future?

How would you prevent the woman who ran down all the pedestrians on the sidewalk in Reno?

What about the man who killed all the people in the outdoor market with his car?

Those things will happen from time to time when crazy people missuse tools.

lazs

Offline Pongo

• Platinum Member
« Reply #160 on: November 25, 2004, 10:35:04 AM »
That first rape abduction should be your death sentence. No matter how funy or normal your name is.

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #161 on: November 25, 2004, 11:33:10 AM »
Staga, whatever. Wonderful arguement, simply show disagreement with NO alternative to it. Brilliant. :rolleyes:

The only true solution is for human nature to change in a manner to totally avoid all conflict on all level. You want a utopia, show us the way, don't just belittle with no constructive comment.

Taking something away from the 99.9999% of law abiding citizens does not prevent homicide or assaults by the .0001% of the population that cannot live in any kind of harmony wityh their neighbors. The problem is in the human factor. There simply are folks who honestly believe that the world is there to serve them and some are truly what can be termed evil. If you can come up with the solution to that situation feel free to enlighten us all.
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #162 on: November 25, 2004, 11:46:26 AM »
pongo and maverick are exactly right on this.  

lazs

Offline JoOwEn

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
« Reply #163 on: November 25, 2004, 03:19:34 PM »
DAM some people just dont f#k around huh, crazy stuff here and sad.