Author Topic: Bush Sucks!  (Read 552 times)

Offline SOB

• Plutonium Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2004, 09:20:49 PM »
It's refreshing, ain't it?  Now, shut the **** up, or I'll pee on your shoe.
Three Times One Minus One.  Dayum!

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2004, 09:21:57 PM »
Well, I expect after the State of The Union address things will heat back up. Iraqi elections are sure to be cannon fodder, too.

If Bush screws up, rest assured I'll be loud and clear about it. For now, he's the CIC and I just hope he does'nt screw the pooch.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2004, 09:30:31 PM »
Originally posted by rpm

If Bush screws up, rest assured I'll be loud and clear about it. For now, he's the CIC and I just hope he does'nt screw the pooch.

I'll be right along with you if that happens.  I personally beleive that by the middle of next year troop deployments in Iraq need to be winding down.  IF we have to spend another year there we've failed and it's his fault.

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2004, 10:39:34 PM »
Guns, there is no way we are out of there in a year. :(
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2004, 10:43:00 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
Guns, there is no way we are out of there in a year. :(

I'm allways the optomist.....agian I'm not looking to be "out of there" I'm looking for deployments to start going down...IE 150,000 troops to maybe 75K...then 50K....than whatever.  If after the Iraqi elections things don't start to imrpove (and I'm not talking RIGHT after but 6 months should be good) than I will start to majorly disaprove with this administrations actions.   Just my opinion.

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2004, 08:25:54 AM »
Originally posted by Gunslinger
NASH, I respect you mostly because you are honest.  I don't think that I the "gunslinger" and I "chris" are any different in that I compell myself to be as honest as possible.

There are times when we post that we are being inflamatory, but that is just the anonominity (SP) of posting on a BBS.  I think being an active member of this board is fun and debating "SOME" of the people here, when possible, is challenging.   ESPECIALLY WHEN DEFENDING A GUY LIKE BUSH BECAUSE THE OTHER GUY SUCKS WORSE!  There I said it.  :D

I don't respect this guy(Nash) at all...he is just one of those pansy A** liberals who, like all of his other friends, sit back and watch great american ,soldiers, airman, sailors and marines die for this country year in and year out and does nothing about it...doesn't even give them a few words of encouragement on this BBS. So..I no the question wasn't asked..However I don't give this guy and ounce of respect..His type of critisism is the problem in america today..(The liberal agenda) and I'm sorry to see a brother Marine and (I'm guessing a well decorated one) is giving this jerkoff a minute of your time...

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2004, 08:30:33 AM »
Originally posted by CAVY
His type of critisism is the problem in america today..(The liberal agenda) and I'm sorry to see a brother Marine and (I'm guessing a well decorated one) is giving this jerkoff a minute of your time...

Sorry CAVY I must respectfully disagree with you.  His type of criticism, while hated by me, is called free speech wich I totally support.

Well decorated......:rofl I was a Pog I got out of the Corps with three metals Good cookie, fire watch, and an AFRM. :aok

Offline Ripper29

• Nickel Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2004, 09:30:56 AM »
well he did visit Canada!  :D

And he ate Alberta beef, does that mean he should be stopped at the boarder and prevented from returning to the USofA.  I mena with all that BSE running amuck up here you can't be too careful.....  :)

Offline scott123

• Copper Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #23 on: December 03, 2004, 10:05:39 AM »
What I love about Bush and his supporters is that alot of them claim to be pro life!.... Oh the irony.:rofl

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #24 on: December 03, 2004, 10:39:15 AM »
Sorry CAVY I must respectfully disagree with you.  His type of criticism, while hated by me, is called free speech wich I totally support.

Well decorated......:rofl I was a Pog I got out of the Corps with three metals Good cookie, fire watch, and an AFRM. :aok

Alright then...I'll try to keep my steam to a low boil when I read his responses...But I can't make any promises:lol :lol :aok

Semper Fi:aok

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
Bush Sucks!
« Reply #25 on: December 03, 2004, 01:06:38 PM »
Thanksgiving / Christmas Holiday Truce will be over soon.  After that it will be back to the old "Switch all power to front deflector screens."
« Last Edit: December 03, 2004, 01:08:44 PM by EN4CER »

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Re: Bush Sucks!
« Reply #26 on: December 03, 2004, 01:14:57 PM »
Man I havn't seen an anti Bush post in weeks.  Seriously, THIS IS NOT A TROLL, but I just can't seem to understand why.  Anyhow, I figured I'd create an outlet for our liberal Bush/Amerihaters to voice everything that is bothering them right now.  Happy Trails!  ;)

I hate your country, i hate your president, i hate your senate, i hate your history, i hate your culture, i hate your food, i hate your cars, i hate the amount of guns you have, i hate your country's attitude towards other countries, i hate you trigger happy military, i hate the amount of fat chicks you have in your country, i hate the way you name your towns, i hate the way you think everything american is better than everyone else's, i hate your uneducated citizens, i hate the way you change history in films, i hate the way you expect everyone to worship you,  i hate the "we pledge allegiance to the blah blah blah..." crap.

and most of all I HATE YOU!

;) :D
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline Gunslinger

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Bush Sucks!
« Reply #27 on: December 03, 2004, 01:26:50 PM »
Originally posted by Furball
I hate your country, i hate your president, i hate your senate, i hate your history, i hate your culture, i hate your food, i hate your cars, i hate the amount of guns you have, i hate your country's attitude towards other countries, i hate you trigger happy military, i hate the amount of fat chicks you have in your country, i hate the way you name your towns, i hate the way you think everything american is better than everyone else's, i hate your uneducated citizens, i hate the way you change history in films, i hate the way you expect everyone to worship you,  i hate the "we pledge allegiance to the blah blah blah..." crap.

and most of all I HATE YOU!

;) :D

Furball I bet you just hate us for our freedom ;)

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
Re: Re: Re: Bush Sucks!
« Reply #28 on: December 03, 2004, 01:31:29 PM »
Furball I bet you just hate us for our freedom ;)

of course i do!! because americans have SOOO much more freedom than anyone else in the western world ;)

FREEEEEDUMMMB!!!!!!
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --