Author Topic: Help  (Read 526 times)

piro1

Help
« on: April 16, 2001, 02:36:00 AM »
I need help-- I'm new.  When I take off and am flying, my plane starts to make a "errr...." sound, and then begins to start barreling to the left until it hits the ground.  Can anyone help me and tell me what this is/how to avoid this?
Thx!

TheWobble

Help
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2001, 02:53:00 AM »
that is the stall buzzer...what it means is that your plane is going so slow or turning so sharp that it is about to lose its ability to fly correctly.. watch your airspeed..if its gets below 200mph on most any fighter and 100 or bombers it will beging to behave sluggishley and will be prone to stalling.

Remember these planes are not jets, you have to be careful how you fly them....dont expect to be able to take off and immediatly start doing loops..

jut go easy on it, youll get the hang of it.

RoadfRash

Help
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2001, 05:00:00 AM »
after you lift off watch your vertical climb gauge, when its pointing at zero you will be level let your speed build to 200mph then set your auto climb ( alt then the x key) any manuvering will take you out of auto climb, if you have a USB stick you need to wake it up before take-off by moving it in the x & y planes in the tower, make sure your stick is cal'd in win and Aces high!