Author Topic: It ain't right  (Read 1134 times)

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
It ain't right
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2004, 05:21:05 PM »
The obvious answer is to spawn a trooper with a Panzerfaust from the Barracks.  He can run right around the Tiger if its not aware and take a choice shot.

At least we'd use the pintle guns.  It doesn't even have to be a good trooper model, just a rigid figure is fine.

Offline kevykev56

• Silver Member
It ain't right
« Reply #16 on: December 02, 2004, 06:16:13 PM »
I have more fun Re-upping until I kill all the campers than I do camping. I dont care how many times I die. Who cares, its all about clearing them out. I once gave a spawncamper in a tiger over 50 kills trying to get him. I came back with a stuka and killed him just before he landed at his vehicle base....50/1 KD ratio and they guy in the tiger was mad....it was very much a fun fight. I felt as tho I had won the battle. If you not having fun your doing something wrong.

RHIN0
RHIN0 Retired C.O. Sick Puppies Squadron

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
It ain't right
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2004, 06:23:38 PM »
Originally posted by Howitzer
LOL this is hilarious.  Why on earth after you get popped there twice, would you EVER come back?  I think it was rthus I watched shoot the same guy 53 times in his tiger cus the dude kept upping (and in this case we were defending a base and pushed them all the way back to the spawn, since we drove that far we sat there for a bit).  If you get pissed and keep upping a camped spawn point then it is your fault you keep getting blasted.  :aok

it's a bit like upping a vulched base though isn't it , you know you are going to die, but what the hell , you might take a couple of the weenies with you.

There are some pretty tragic vulchers around , not uncommon for them to auger , in their excitement to get a kill before someone else

And it's always interesting to see just how some of these pathetic guys rely on getting their kills.
I come from a land downunder

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
It ain't right
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2004, 07:32:41 PM »
Two guys getting in buffs at a vulched base, letting ord go, hit full flaps and get up off the ground ASAP. Nothings better than to ping everyones oil, or better yet kill them. Before too long the base is clear the and vulchers are dead or gone.

I love the gamyness of it all! Muahaha Thats right! GAMYNESS! :D

Offline kj714

• Silver Member
Re: It ain't right
« Reply #19 on: December 02, 2004, 07:57:07 PM »
Originally posted by Axhandle
I was feeling a bit frustrated when I wrote this thread.  I let my emotion get away abit.  I should remember that it's just a game and keep it in that perspective.  I do think that there should be a limit to your kills and that the spawning player should have a chance.

If you spot a spawn camper it is your solemn duty to go kill him.

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
It ain't right
« Reply #20 on: December 02, 2004, 09:20:54 PM »
Originally posted by streetstang
Two guys getting in buffs at a vulched base, letting ord go, hit full flaps and get up off the ground ASAP. Nothings better than to ping everyones oil, or better yet kill them. Before too long the base is clear the and vulchers are dead or gone.

I love the gamyness of it all! Muahaha Thats right! GAMYNESS! :D

hahaha, yes, that is good fun!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Qoute]Origianaly posted by Redd

it's a bit like upping a vulched base though isn't it , you know you are going to die, but what the hell , you might take a couple of the weenies with you.

There are some pretty tragic vulchers around , not uncommon for them to auger , in their excitement to get a kill before someone else

And it's always interesting to see just how some of these pathetic guys rely on getting their kills.

as is this. The IL2 is my plane of choice for capped fields. just up and you will get kills garenteed. some will auger, others will (LMAO) try and HO you from 5k advantage. you Will get kills no doubt.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.

Offline DrDea

• Gold Member
It ain't right
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2004, 06:27:24 PM »
WTFOVER   Havnt heard that one in ages.
Its the normal WTF    with an Over thrown in on the end.Not sure if it was an Im over it thing or an Over and out  type over.:rolleyes:
The Flying Circus.Were just like you.Only prettier.

FSO 334 Flying Eagles. Fencers Heros.

Offline MajWoody

• Gold Member
It ain't right
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2004, 08:48:37 PM »
Was a term widely used in Vietnam.
I believe it was a pun on radio speak.
A greeting
Lets keep the stupid to a minimum.
Old Age and Treachery, will overcome youth and skill EVERYTIME

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
It ain't right
« Reply #23 on: December 05, 2004, 02:56:16 PM »
Redd,

But what you are saying is in terms of a capped field and airplanes... This guy is talking about a camped gv spawn.  In that case you don't have the auger scenario thrown in and you have to rely on getting a shot off before the camper does.  Much less percentage of success I would think.  But, if you keep doing it and it doesn't work, the last thing you should do is come on the BBS and declare to the world that some camper handed you your butt over and over cus you kept upping  :D

I agree with what you said though about the capped bases... I'm just being difficult.

Offline TequilaChaser

• AH Training Corps - Retired
  • Plutonium Member
      • The Damned - founded by Ptero in 1988
It ain't right
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2004, 04:00:27 PM »
Howitzer:
John 3:16 -- And the lord said "GO CARDS!"

I find the misinterpretation of the verse insulting and degrading

I find one having to spawn camp to get kills of mega #s repulsive,

:D
"When one considers just what they should say to a new pilot who is logging in Aces High, the mind becomes confused in the complex maze of info it is necessary for the new player to know. All of it is important; most of it vital; and all of it just too much for one brain to absorb in 1-2 lessons" TC

Offline Howitzer

• Silver Member
It ain't right
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2004, 05:23:12 PM »
Originally posted by TequilaChaser
I find the misinterpretation of the verse insulting and degrading

I find one having to spawn camp to get kills of mega #s repulsive,

:D

And they freakin lost the world series!  :D