Author Topic: NOW I understand...  (Read 3060 times)

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
NOW I understand...
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2004, 09:27:21 PM »
The internet is an easy place for those who can't handle reality.
"Dogfighting is useless"  :Erich Hartmann

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
NOW I understand...
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2004, 09:35:40 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
The internet is an easy place for those who can't handle reality.

Why, but of COURSE, Tumor! After all, how else can you describe someone who's admitted to voting for Kerry? There ARE no varying shades of grey! This is a black and white issue! Anybody who voted for Kerry is incapable of facing reality! They are Tree Huggers!

:lol

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
Re: NOW I understand...
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2004, 09:36:43 PM »
Originally posted by Airhead
...Why there's been such a massive, and month long celebration, in the O'Club over Nov. 7th's election results.

It's natural to be happy when your guy wins, but most people I know who voted for either side had reservations about the guy they voted for during the campaign...Bush voters questioned the Iraq war, Kerry voters questioned Kerry's flip flopping... Even here Bush supporters had reservations about their guy- So, why the month long celebration? The result wasn't a surprise; Bush was expected to win.

Why the big party? Most Kerry voters I know were "over it" by Nov. 8th; and, for many Dems, Bush's election was a relief because we're off the hook. Now he has Carte Blanche to establish a Democracy in Iraq, topple the N.Korean and Iranian regimes, and destroy those who might commit acts of terror against us- it is up to Bush to deliver, and those pesky Dems are out of the loop.

Is it the unfettering of America's military might as we FINALLY strike against these oppressive Nations  that has caused this mass celebration? I decided that wasn't it because we don't celebrate wars until they're over, and the War on Terror has just begun.

Why the celebration, complete with cartoons of copulating animals? (And Bodhi told ME to grow up :rolleyes: ) Why the jokes?

Well, I think I have the answer. Fanatics, from either side of the political spectrum, see every issue as black vs. white. And the average conservative poster here, the ones starting French-bashing threads or posting nasty gifs, are as fanatically right wing as MG was fanatically left wing.

They believe that, because they would be devistated had Bush lost, that all of the people who voted for Kerry are still hiding under their beds, curled in a fetal position. They imagine lines of Liberals marching into Canada. They imagine much wailing and gnashing of teeth among Liberals. They believe every Kerry voter is in pain, and now they're rubbing salt in the wound.

I got news for you guys- There's no wound to rub salt in. 98% of America accepted the election results and we've moved on- it's only that 2% of you left wing or right wing fanatics who can't let it go.

By all means tho, carry on- it's entertaining and I've laughed at some of the "milk toast" jokes (sorry MrLars), but really, any of you who believe a liberal poster here is "devistated" and "fears for America's future" over this election is indulging in mental mastrubation. I'm sure we'll all be fine.

As I read you diatribe above...I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, However...I'm not buying it....You liberals are all alike...the first thing you want us to do nowadays is to move on..unfortunately it was the conservatives who coined the phrase..because we've been telling you it since election 2000..You guys are just sore losers because you had The Michael Moore's, Sean Penns, Peter jennings, Ted Koppell, Ben Aflleck and his ahole buddy, Cher, The Dixie Chicks, Linda Rondstatt (Feel Free to add names) and just about everybody in Hollywood and every newspaper and television network in the country on your side and you still lost...and ya no why???Your message stinks.. and like Ronald Reagan said..."When it comes down to it...You just have to trust the american people...They know what to do" And they did it.
So..in closing I'm going to gloat and gloat and gloat, and every opportunity I get to speak about it..Im gonna do it...:aok

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
Re: NOW I understand...
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2004, 09:42:28 PM »
...Why there's been such a massive, and month long celebration, in the O'Club over Nov. 7th's election results.

It only took better than a year to build to the election.  The month afterwards is understandable, it's like delaying taking down the Christmas tree until well after New Years.
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
Re: Re: NOW I understand...
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2004, 09:44:37 PM »
Originally posted by CAVY
As I read you diatribe above...I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, However...I'm not buying it....You liberals are all alike...I'm going to gloat and gloat and gloat, and every opportunity I get to speak about it..Im gonna do it...:aok

:aok :rofl :aok

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
Re: Re: Re: NOW I understand...
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2004, 09:46:27 PM »
:aok :rofl :aok

I look forward to the battles Air...:D :aok

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2004, 09:47:27 PM »
Airhead doesn't battle, he prattles.

Offline CAVY

• Copper Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2004, 09:48:36 PM »
Originally posted by Lizking
Airhead doesn't battle, he prattles.

:lol :aok

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
NOW I understand...
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2004, 09:49:57 PM »
Why, but of COURSE, Tumor! After all, how else can you describe someone who's admitted to voting for Kerry? There ARE no varying shades of grey! This is a black and white issue! Anybody who voted for Kerry is incapable of facing reality! They are Tree Huggers!

:lol

So you assume I was limiting my statement to libbies?  It's easy to make your own reality on the Internet too :)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
NOW I understand...
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2004, 09:54:27 PM »
Ugh....

Offline rpm

• Plutonium Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2004, 09:55:40 PM »
Airhead, Nash...well said.
My mind is a raging torrent, flooded with rivulets of thought cascading into a waterfall of creative alternatives.
Stay thirsty my friends.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2004, 09:56:52 PM »
Originally posted by Tumor
It's easy to make your own reality on the Internet too :)

if you have a fair understanding of programming...

:aok

Offline Tumor

• Platinum Member
      • Wait For It
NOW I understand...
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2004, 09:57:36 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
Airhead, Nash...well said.

Too late rpm LOL

Offline Steve

• Platinum Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #28 on: December 07, 2004, 01:19:07 AM »
Quit trying to take the high road.  You liberal biitches were drudging up just about every insult you could come up with while adding with much confidence that Bush would lose.

He didn't.  Your self professed war criminal did.

Take it!
Member: Hot Soup Mafia - Cream of Myshroom
Army of Muppets  Yes, my ingame name is Steve

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #29 on: December 07, 2004, 08:26:06 AM »
this just keeps getting better... Everyone expected Bush to win???  what BB were you reading?  

For me.... it is a good thing... kerrie and company can't do bad things to me or my hobbies for a while.   The NRA is happy and Hot Rod magazine is happy so.... so am I.

moore and stern and 90% of hoolywood won't be able to crown themselves kingmakers.   All the movies and phony news shows didn't work...  The armyu of lawyers assembled to take any election that was remotely close backfired..

The guys who posted some phony or missrepresented anti Bush story every other post are now calling for "an end to gloating and name calling"  and a kinder gentler BB.... sheesh... they were throwing molatov cockltails and standing on overturned cars in the riot a month and a half ago.

The influence of the likes of soros and english folk who took out adds in American newspapers and/or donated huge sums of money to Bush's defeat are themselves defeated..

move on dot org  has.... well.... moved on.  

The women and womenly men and city folk and blacks lost... they should have lost... they were wrong.

lazs