Author Topic: NOW I understand...  (Read 3059 times)

Offline Nash

• Plutonium Member
      • http://sbm.boomzoom.org/
NOW I understand...
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2004, 08:28:58 AM »
Good morning lazs!

Offline AKIron

• Plutonium Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2004, 08:36:18 AM »
Don't give up so easily Airhead, there's still hope.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,140689,00.html

Well, ok, maybe not.
Here we put salt on Margaritas, not sidewalks.

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2004, 08:39:22 AM »
yer all nuts
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline lazs2

• Radioactive Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #33 on: December 07, 2004, 08:54:14 AM »
mornin nash.

lazs

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
NOW I understand...
« Reply #34 on: December 07, 2004, 09:39:58 AM »
Originally posted by lazs2
this just keeps getting better... Everyone expected Bush to win???  what BB were you reading?  

The guys who posted some phony or missrepresented anti Bush story every other post are now calling for "an end to gloating and name calling"  and a kinder gentler BB.... sheesh... they were throwing molatov cockltails and standing on overturned cars in the riot a month and a half ago.

lazs

I was looking at the polls for my information, not the uninformed opinion of a BB poster. And I'm not calling for a "kinder and gentler" BB either...That wouldn't be as much fun. The vast majority of Kerry voters (and Bush voters, for that matter) voted for their guy with at least a little bit of reservation cause they weren't perfect...

It's only that 1% of the Left Wing Lunatic Fringe who were throwong Molotov cocktails and standing on overturned cars..and had Kerry won you'd see a Right Wing Lunatic Fringe element doing the same thing. The rest of us are someplace in the middle- we're the guys who have jobs, pay taxes, raise families- we ARE America, and even though "our guy" didn't win we'll continue living our life- it was only a life and death election for 2% of you...the other 98% of America have moved on.

Offline Bodhi

• Plutonium Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #35 on: December 07, 2004, 10:39:06 AM »
This has got to be the most pathetic liberal feel good post I have ever seen.  

Airhead, you're pathetic, or it's a damn good troll...  I bet it's the former.

oooh, almost forgot my INSERT
I regret doing business with TD Computer Systems.

Offline rshubert

• Silver Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #36 on: December 07, 2004, 10:46:21 AM »
Originally posted by Airhead
I was looking at the polls for my information, not the uninformed opinion of a BB poster. And I'm not calling for a "kinder and gentler" BB either...That wouldn't be as much fun. The vast majority of Kerry voters (and Bush voters, for that matter) voted for their guy with at least a little bit of reservation cause they weren't perfect...

It's only that 1% of the Left Wing Lunatic Fringe who were throwong Molotov cocktails and standing on overturned cars..and had Kerry won you'd see a Right Wing Lunatic Fringe element doing the same thing. The rest of us are someplace in the middle- we're the guys who have jobs, pay taxes, raise families- we ARE America, and even though "our guy" didn't win we'll continue living our life- it was only a life and death election for 2% of you...the other 98% of America have moved on.

Then put yourself solidly in the fringe, airhead.  You obviously have not gotten over it, or other people's posts would not give yo the heartburn you have now.  Face it, you are not part of "the rest of us".

Neither am I, for that matter.  I would gloat over the results, but I get no satisfaction from torturing small helpless animals.  Shooting them and eating them, yes...torture, no.

shubie

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
Re: NOW I understand...
« Reply #37 on: December 07, 2004, 10:46:48 AM »
By all means tho, carry on- it's entertaining...

It is - but don't sit there and state that only one party is celebrating the outcome of the 2004 election.  There are two parties that are celebrating as far as I'm concerned - The Republicans and the Clintons.

Offline mosgood

• Silver Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #38 on: December 07, 2004, 10:50:25 AM »
If YOU were over it.... you wouldn't have posted this...... :rolleyes:

Offline GtoRA2

• Persona Non Grata
  • Plutonium Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #39 on: December 07, 2004, 10:59:33 AM »
Airhead just needs a long walk on the beach.

Offline Airhead

• Gold Member
      • http://www.ouchytheclown.com
NOW I understand...
« Reply #40 on: December 07, 2004, 08:06:13 PM »
Originally posted by mosgood
If YOU were over it.... you wouldn't have posted this...... :rolleyes:

LOL "over it?" I beg your pardon, mosgood, but I was "over it" before 11-7. I understood my side might lose but I also understood that even if we won it'd be status quo, so the election wasn't the earth shaking event all you 1 percenters assume it to be.

I get up in the morning.

I go to work.

I do my best.

And that is my daily reality....just like before November 7th.

It's only "you guys" who have changed the dymacic, that imagine 100 million plus Democratic voters are are leftist homeless people, and all I'm saying is we aren't- we're your neighbors, your co-workers, your softball team teammates. We don't have time to riot- we're doing the same thing you're doing, which is just getting by.

It's ashame you can't get past your black and white view of the world and understand this, but then again I'm trying to address that 1% of fanatics who see a black and white world, regardless of what side of the political spectrum they roost.

Offline Lizking

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #41 on: December 07, 2004, 08:16:23 PM »
If the Dems had 100 million, they would have won by 90% + of the popular vote,  Airhead.

Offline 1K0N

• Nickel Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #42 on: December 07, 2004, 08:49:19 PM »
Get back in your re-education camps you librul swine!
And stay down or will do it again!

Offline TweetyBird

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #43 on: December 07, 2004, 08:57:41 PM »
The cool thing to say would be write the over celebration off as a meager existence. But really I think its just a game nose tweaking (if the oc is a just another game).

My life life is the same as Nov 2nd , no tidal waves here...

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
NOW I understand...
« Reply #44 on: December 07, 2004, 09:09:11 PM »
LOL "over it?"

It's only "you guys" who have changed the dymacic, that imagine 100 million plus Democratic voters are are leftist homeless people, and all I'm saying is we aren't- we're your neighbors, your co-workers, your softball team teammates. We don't have time to riot- we're doing the same thing you're doing, which is just getting by.

It's ashame you can't get past your black and white view of the world and understand this, but then again I'm trying to address that 1% of fanatics who see a black and white world, regardless of what side of the political spectrum they roost.

Hmm. I voted for Perot twice and Bush twice, I MUST BE a Conservative.  Wrong, I'm a gun owner who is tired of Legislation (EITHER Rep. OR Dem.) making me feel equivalent to a criminal.   I pay my taxes, go to work, raise my 3 years old son.  

Karaya

Karaya
-=Most Wanted=-

FSO Squad 412th FNVG
http://worldfamousfridaynighters.com/
Co-Founder of DFC