Author Topic: Scenario Attendance Numbers  (Read 5141 times)

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
Scenario Attendance Numbers
« Reply #45 on: February 10, 2005, 05:17:53 AM »
Originally posted by Buff1
.... I post with him daily and he is all set for an AH return as many old line BB's are......
In other words....
The herd is gathering. :aok
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline Buff1

• Zinc Member
      • http://brewsterbuffalos.com
« Reply #46 on: February 10, 2005, 10:54:16 AM »
Damn! It's pretty sad when an underling uses the Squad logo on his posts and the Squad CO dosen't. Jim, your daily cheesypoof ration is reduced by 5 bags and there'll no bacon for desert for YOU tonight, old man! Maybe THAT will teach you to one-up your CO you naughty, naughty BUFFALO.......

Offline john9001

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #47 on: February 10, 2005, 11:46:22 AM »
Niemen was unusual in that players had both air and ground roles in each frame and unit movment between frames was limited. very well done.

in midway the US won in the second frame and it was then restarted, that may account for the drop in numbers, both were in AH1

i would like to do neimen or another eastern front again.

44MAG

Offline NHawk

• Silver Member
« Reply #48 on: February 10, 2005, 11:58:38 AM »
Damn! It's pretty sad when an underling uses the Squad logo on his posts and the Squad CO dosen't. Jim, your daily cheesypoof ration is reduced by 5 bags and there'll no bacon for desert for YOU tonight, old man! Maybe THAT will teach you to one-up your CO you naughty, naughty BUFFALO.......
That's OK, tonight's pizza night. And pizza always has plenty of bacon. :D

And so far as the cheesypoofs, WHAT will I throw at the enemy now? :(
Most of the people you meet in life are like slinkies. Pretty much useless, but still bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs.
-------------------------------
Sometimes I think I have alzheimers. But then I forget about it and it's not a problem anymore.

Offline culero

• Persona Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2005, 02:01:05 PM »
snip

What's become of LUGS, KID and ZIPPY? I hope they still darken the virtual skies. Wouldn't be the same without 'em.....:(

Lugsy is in the arena frequently, ewe'll prolly see him in Coral Sea. I believe I've seen Zippy once or twice, not sure.

culero
“Before we're done with them, the Japanese language will be spoken only in Hell!” - Adm. William F. "Bull" Halsey

Offline Dawggus

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.nightmares.org
« Reply #50 on: February 15, 2005, 06:24:14 AM »
Lugs, Kid and Zippy are all alive and well flying with the Damned.  Like me, Kid and Zippy aren't frequent flyers, but every once in a while you catch a glimpse ;).  Kelly mentioned Zip, and I saw Kid a couple weeks ago.

Cya Up!

Dawg

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
« Reply #51 on: February 15, 2005, 02:32:36 PM »
I used to love flyin with those guys!

~AoM~