Author Topic: Aces High Scenario Round Table  (Read 757 times)

Offline DoKGonZo

• Silver Member
      • http://www.gonzoville.com
Aces High Scenario Round Table
« on: December 22, 2004, 01:33:45 PM »
OK ... this has been going on for a week now with the Rangoon veterans, so I'd like to invite anyone who wants to join in.

I've set up forums on my server for the purpose of discussing scenarios in a secluded environment. There's a public topic where you can make your presence known and I'll add you to the private list. You need to register an account on the forums first - but until you do that I can't put you on the private access list anyway.

Hopefully we can arrive at a list of items to be carried out to improve scenarios in AH. This does not replace, over-ride, supplant, or under-cut the CM team. The CM team is doing a splendid job. Basically we're looking at what the player community can do to improve the scenario offering in AH - and also looking at what the problems are from a different angle. We're disussing items like event mementos, use of mailing lists, promo movies, feature requests for the game host, and so on. I figure we'll let the discussion go another month or so and then I'll compile a report and proposal.

I moved this discussion off to a private area so people would be free to say what they want without bumping into the HTC rules of conduct - and without ruffling any feathers.

Feel free to join in if you want to contribute (no lurkers, please - this is also kind of why I set this up as a must-register and ask forum). Also there's a poll in there on which of 3 designs I'm working on I should try to run next year.

GonZoville Hosted Forums