Author Topic: Planes to never complain about being HO'ed by  (Read 1031 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
Planes to never complain about being HO'ed by
« Reply #30 on: December 07, 2004, 06:59:53 PM »
Originally posted by Redd
Yes , let's discuss successful HO techniques. The arena doesn't have jousters already.

I agree, let us do all we can to lower the fighting standards even lower than what they already are.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Redd

• Silver Member
Re: HO
« Reply #31 on: December 07, 2004, 07:21:51 PM »
Originally posted by lane
I put 109 with gondola cannons 3rd on your list. Ill HO nikis all day long with this set up. But agree with your post, I get sick of people complaining about being hoed.  First you need to know what plane your up against. If your in one of these eleven planes your firepower is your advantage, your going to use it. Second, it takes two planes flying straight at each to create a head on. If one plane moves out of the way, it's not a HO anymore. Most of the people complaining are loosers of the head on. If you dont like it move out of the way! If Im flying a 110, you bet I'm looking for a head on, so watch out.:aok

Did you misstype the m for an n   ;)
I come from a land downunder

Offline JB42

• Nickel Member
« Reply #32 on: December 07, 2004, 07:43:10 PM »
My number one plane not to HO would be the one coming at me. The chance of getting out undamaged don't out way the chance of takingthe enemy out.

However, to seriously choose one, the CHog is by far the worst. With the Quad-20mms and a plane that sucks up damge like a bullet sponge, coming out on top of a HO with it is greater odds than the Detroit Tigers going to the World Series and winning.
" The only thing upping from the CV are lifejackets." - JB15

" Does this Pony make my butt look fat?" - JB11

" I'd rather shoot down 1 Spit in a 109 than 10 109s in a Spit." - JB42

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: December 08, 2004, 07:06:41 AM »
but the fact reamains, you will be HO'ed 9 times out of 10 if you come up against most of these a/c. just a warning to noobs.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.