Author Topic: Problems adjusting views from inside the cockpit  (Read 321 times)

Offline clouds

• Copper Member
Problems adjusting views from inside the cockpit
« on: December 04, 2004, 08:08:44 PM »
Hi all.

I don't know if this is only my problem but, last week I was playing some missions with Pacific Fighters and when I returned to play H2H in Aces High I was surprised about the impossibility to adjust (to move)  the views with the usual keys UP,DN,LEFT, RIGHT, PAGE UP, PAGE DN and more, it seemed to me that mouse lock was not working at all, infact views didn't follows the mouse movements.

Anybody there would tell me what happened to me ?

Is it possible that one of the TrackIR emulation programs I've used, has been interfering with my hat and ext views ?

These programs are: Freelook, Cam2Pan, NewViews, NV2Mouse.
Anyway when I use AH, those programs are not loaded.

Indeed, to be more precise, I had this problem afther autodnload and installation of this new 2.01 patch 4.

Thanks
« Last Edit: December 04, 2004, 10:11:04 PM by clouds »

Offline eilif

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2004, 10:15:41 AM »
you using track ir now too clouds? if so check out trackir.com and watch the new vector tracker movies! it tracks your head in all posible movement not just mouse emulation.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2004, 04:18:44 PM »
I have the same probs with views from inside both planes and GV's. Checked J/S and it works perfect then in AH hat switch for views are messed up.

:(

I've backed in and out of the entire game several times and same thing again.  Works for the 1st minute then inop again.

Offline Dispair

• Zinc Member
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2004, 08:12:07 AM »
I also have some problems with cougar in programmed mode, usually the hat view are working well but sometimes  when I am pressing Look up and at the same time pitching the plane my view changes to something different, like look down, look on the floor, etc. its absolutely random. I am lost if its a joystick problem or a software problem.

Offline AWMac

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2004, 09:04:49 AM »
I'm still having the view problem.... the hatswitch button is programed correctly, J/S is operating correctly but when I first get into the MA hatswitch will work for the 1st 30 seconds or so and then nothing.  So I know it isn't my J/S or the hatswitch programming.

Gets dammmmed frustrating when you have to use the keyboard to view left, right, behind, up and down... BTW my J/S is HOTAS which makes using the keyboard a much more pain in the arse.

Please fix this bug.

:(

Offline clouds

• Copper Member
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2004, 06:29:58 PM »
Hey guys, now afther some imprecations and a little more lost of sleeping, I begun to have some right response from Cam2Pan + NewView and at least in IL2 Pacific Fighter they runs very good. I can't say they are better than TrackIR but surely I can say they cost less.
Not the same in AH2, maybe I've some more things to setup  better but they seems don't functions using the tracker native functions of AH2 but only emulating mouse movements that is not very satisfaying.

Give me some reply if you have experience in TrackIR emulation programs please.

Bye