Author Topic: Be Watchful!  (Read 639 times)

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Be Watchful!
« on: December 15, 2004, 11:00:31 AM »
The more I look at moden humanity - the more I am convinced that it's doomed.

http://www.opinion.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2004/12/10/do1004.xml

Be Watchful

Am I the only person (asks "ETHNOLEPT") to have been disgusted by the newspaper photographs of crowds demonstrating in the Ukrainian city of Kiev?

Although their numbers ran into thousands, even millions, my own minute examination of these photographs failed to reveal any but white people. This would be unthinkable, and quite rightly, in Britain, where any photograph of a group of people, however small, in any major city, village, or average home, would show a good proportion of black people or Indians.

Friends tell me that there are very few black people or Indians in the Ukraine, so it is not surprising that crowds of demonstrators are entirely white. This is beside the point.

If the inhabitants of the Ukraine are predominantly white, that is their misfortune. But, as in Britain, such photographs should point the way to a better future, in which the Ukraine will be as multiracial as any other country, and most of its present troubles, which are due to persistent racism, will be over.

Offline ra

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
Be Watchful!
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2004, 11:14:40 AM »
It's just an opinion written by an idiot, it bears no reflection on the human race as there have always been idiots.

Offline vorticon

• Platinum Member
Be Watchful!
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2004, 12:02:04 PM »
" in Britain, where any photograph of a group of people,"

thats because the photographer gets sent to the tower if he takes a picture without at least 1 black or indian person...

ra, i think his point is that now those idiots are starting to gain power...

Offline lasersailor184

• Plutonium Member
Be Watchful!
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2004, 12:42:44 PM »
Basically, the writer looks at photographs of crowds in Britain and brags because there are black people in it?
Punishr - N.D.M. Back in the air.
8.) Lasersailor 73 "Will lead the impending revolution from his keyboard"

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Be Watchful!
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2004, 04:19:13 PM »
They don't HAVE any rifles nowadays.  ;)
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Ping

• Silver Member
Be Watchful!
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2004, 06:22:04 AM »
Originally posted by Toad
They don't HAVE any rifles nowadays.  ;)

Hence the reason for more blacks in the photographs.
I/JG2 Enemy Coast Ahead

Offline Angus

• Plutonium Member
Be Watchful!
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2004, 08:59:04 AM »
Naaa.
Take a photo in N-Yorkshire  :D
It was very interesting to carry out the flight trials at Rechlin with the Spitfire and the Hurricane. Both types are very simple to fly compared to our aircraft, and childishly easy to take-off and land. (Werner Mölders)

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Re: Be Watchful!
« Reply #7 on: December 18, 2004, 12:11:10 AM »
Originally posted by Boroda
The more I look at moden humanity - the more I am convinced that it's doomed.

http://www.opinion.telegraph.co.uk/opinion/main.jhtml?xml=/opinion/2004/12/10/do1004.xml

Be Watchful

Am I the only person (asks "ETHNOLEPT") to have been disgusted by the newspaper photographs of crowds demonstrating in the Ukrainian city of Kiev?

Although their numbers ran into thousands, even millions, my own minute examination of these photographs failed to reveal any but white people.

Boroda, you were looking at black-and-white photos, so you couldn't figure out that these are actually the ORANGE PEOPLE.

And I have just read in propaganda leaflet NEW YORK POST that the REVOLUTION OF ORANGES has the roots in the green pastures of the Central North America. At least the GREEN ORANGES (the youth-opposition group "PORA"- please note the syllable "RA") has received money from the NATIONAL DEMOCRATIC INSTITUTE and FREEDOM HOUSE, as it is reported by the British papers GUARDIAN and INDEPENDENT.

Personally I am too disgusted to even look at the pictures of all those ORANGES because I saw the same opera in Piter in early '90s, under different colours though (but with the same conductor). And I know that the ORANGE can't be fruitful in the Ukrainian climates.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2004, 09:30:27 AM by genozaur »