Author Topic: Probabaly the 1 millionth post of this  (Read 764 times)

Offline Aubrey

• Copper Member
Probabaly the 1 millionth post of this
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2004, 03:39:09 PM »
Hola Delerium! How the heck are you!?

Thanks for the advice guys.  Heh as far as the learning curve goes, yeah it is real steep.  As far as not getting discouraged when I get killed; no worries I laugh when that happens. Mostly it is because I did something really stupid.. I tend to push a bad position  rather than retire.

In my last game I ran into a lot things, (which is hard to believe cause it was a space game), Cuase I was talking to my squaddies and drinking a lot , not paying any attention what so ever.

Offline Engine

• Silver Member
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2004, 06:02:46 PM »
Whenever we heard Aubrey curse on Teamspeak we immediately assumed he crashed a freighter into an immovable object. :)

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2004, 06:06:56 PM »
aww!
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline TexMurphy

• Silver Member
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2004, 05:52:40 AM »
Aubrey has made "dieing with a laugh" into an artform.

Im really happy to fly with Aubrey again, we have flown in jumpgate together for like two years but not seen each other for the last year. Its really great to reunite with old friends in a game that is as good as this one.

From all the great friends Ive made through out my years of online gaming Aubrey definatly ranks as "the nicest person to ever play online".

Though if something starts singing Madonna over VoX or starts mumbling something about golf cart chicks... you know its aub and that he will fly into something hard really soon.. ;)

Tex