Author Topic: The George W Bush Loyalty Quiz  (Read 590 times)

Offline J_A_B

• Gold Member
The George W Bush Loyalty Quiz
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2004, 11:42:49 AM »
Slow day in the O'club.

I got a 5/10 on the Bush one and a 1/10 on the Kerry one.  

J_A_B

Offline narsus

• Silver Member
      • http://www.blueknightsdvb.com
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2004, 01:17:55 PM »
Your score is 6 on a scale of 1 to 10. You're not the biggest fan of President Bush, but you think he has done a decent job as president. You may disagree with him on a lot of issues — and some facts you'd just as soon ignore — but you're leaning toward voting for him anyway.

Offline Furball

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2004, 01:22:44 PM »
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.
I am not ashamed to confess that I am ignorant of what I do not know.
-Cicero

-- The Blue Knights --

Offline parker00

• Copper Member
      • http://www.68thlightninglancers.com/joomla/index.php
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2004, 04:16:07 PM »
Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate Bush with a writhing passion. You think he is an idiot, a liar, and a warmonger who has been a miserable failure as president. Nothing would give you greater pleasure than seeing him run out of the White House, except maybe seeing him dragged away in handcuffs.

68Parker

Offline 1K3

• Parolee
  • Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2004, 04:47:09 PM »
:lol

Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You think Bush has some redeeming attributes, but generally speaking you are not a fan. You may have supported him at one point, but now you have misgivings about the job he has done as president. There's a chance you could bring yourself to vote for him, but at this point you are leaning against him

Offline Charon

• Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2004, 05:02:15 PM »
Your score is 3 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. You don’t hate him with the same writhing passion as many liberals do, but you believe he is a smirking, arrogant doofus. You will vote for Anyone But Bush.

Your score is 4 on a scale of 1 to 10. You believe that John Kerry has some redeeming qualities, but not enough to entrust him with running the country, much less the nuclear launch codes. It's possible that you might change your mind about him, but at this point, you are leaning against him.

Constructed more for humor than for accuracy, but that about covers it, actually.

Charon

Offline EN4CER

• Nickel Member
« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2004, 05:04:44 PM »
Dubya's Test

Your score is 9 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are a True Believer in President Bush. Your loyalty and devotion to him is matched only by your desire to see his liberal detractors locked away and declared enemy combatants. If all Americans thought as you did, and were it constitutionally viable, George W. Bush would be president for life.

Thank God he lost Test

Your score is 1 on a scale of 1 to 10. You hate John Kerry with every fiber of your being. He is the embodiment of everything you despise in a politician: a weak, liberal, flip-flopping, elitist, condescending appeaser who threatens all that is good and decent in America. Worst of all, you think he looks French.

hehe - I don't think Kerry looks French tho.

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2004, 05:13:06 PM »

Offline Holden McGroin

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2004, 05:30:38 PM »
Former "This Week" host and National Public Radio veteran Cokie Roberts blamed conspiracy filmmaker Michael Moore on Sunday for causing Sen. John Kerry to lose the presidential election.

"I think Michael Moore actually had a very major impact - a negative impact - on the Democratic Party," Roberts told NBC's "Chris Matthews Show."

"I think he exemplified all of the things that people hate about Democrats. And the fact that he was - it was a hate-America-first campaign and that hurts the Democrats every time."

Adding insult to injury, Roberts also contended that Moore's "physical appearance did not help."
« Last Edit: December 21, 2004, 05:34:12 PM by Holden McGroin »
Holden McGroin LLC makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information. Since humor, irony, and keen insight may be foreign to some readers, no warranty, expressed or implied is offered. Re-writing this disclaimer cost me big bucks at the lawyer’s office!

Offline WilldCrd

• Gold Member
      • http://www.wildaces.org
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2004, 05:30:41 PM »
Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are an enthusiastic supporter of President Bush, but you haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet. You disagree with some of the decisions he has made, but on balance, you think he has been a strong president, and he has your vote.

pretty much right on
Crap now I gotta redo my cool sig.....crap!!! I cant remeber how to do it all !!!!!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
Re: The George W Bush Loyalty Quiz
« Reply #25 on: December 21, 2004, 07:31:56 PM »
Originally posted by rpm
Take the test.

Your score is 7 on a scale of 1 to 10. You are an enthusiastic supporter of President Bush, but you haven't drunk the Kool-Aid yet. You disagree with some of the decisions he has made, but on balance, you think he has been a strong president, and he has your vote

Offline Trell

• Nickel Member
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2004, 08:20:06 PM »
Your score is 2 on a scale of 1 to 10. You can't stand George W. Bush. The mere mention of his name makes you cringe, and every time you hear him speak, it makes you want to jump out the window. You will vote for Anyone But Bush.