Author Topic: Tracers  (Read 202 times)

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
Tracers
« on: December 25, 2004, 07:24:57 PM »
Not sure if this has been brought up B4 or not but how difficult would it be to have a drop down box to change the color of tracers?   For instance while in the manned ack gun I have one heck of a time seeing my tracers while shooting at planes at distances more than 1.5K.   Is this on my end with my graphics card maybe?      I personnaly would use a red color for manned gun positions so I can see my shots at a far distance and correct for angle and trajectory.

My best ever shot in the manned gun (37mm) was shooting at a LA7. He just finished shooting up our base and I quickly jumped into the manned gun.   He was at 3.5K and running when I hit him at 4.5K and shot his wing off.    I can imagine the anger he must of felt getting shot down while thinking he was clear of all ack.   I have never made that shot again but do hit at 3.0K sometimes on bomber formations.

Like I said b4,if this color issue has been brought b4 sorry I reposted it again.

Offline Heretic

• Nickel Member
Tracers
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2004, 07:25:54 PM »
just realized I posted in the wrong forum.  Thought I was in game requests.     Sorry Skuzzy.