Author Topic: Public Thankyou to Sharky  (Read 634 times)

Offline Sparks

• Silver Member
Public Thankyou to Sharky
« on: May 07, 2000, 05:15:00 PM »
Just want to say thanks again to Sharky for the last training session - it answered many questions and gave me a lot to work on.

For those who haven't used it I can reccomend Roger Wilco for voice communications for training - it makes a HUGE difference.

Offline tshred

• Copper Member
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2000, 07:50:00 AM »
Wasn't that me sparks? Or did I confuse you and you sought out another trainer? Just curious  .

ts

Offline Sparks

• Silver Member
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2000, 03:06:00 PM »
  - sorry ts - it was Sharky - you laid the groundwork though   and the flights we had were really good.
I didn't mean to put anyones nose out (I'm just good at getting things wrong - ask my wife!). The help I've had here in AH has amazed me - the trainers, I believe, are scond to none and are one of the key assets that make AH stand above the others and hold the community together.
This last session with Sharky was one of those turning point times for me though.

Offline tshred

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2000, 11:13:00 PM »
That's great   . All that's important is that you reached "one of those turning point times". My time was short with you, however, in the interest of becoming a better teacher, am curious what he worked on with you/said that got you to that point. Send me an email if you have time please   . Oh, and I'll be checking my 6 more often now!

ts

PS, did you get your RW transmitting now?

[This message has been edited by tshred (edited 05-08-2000).]