Author Topic: New P-38 film at the 479th Film Library  (Read 341 times)

Offline Ack-Ack

• Radioactive Member
      • FlameWarriors
New P-38 film at the 479th Film Library
« on: December 31, 2004, 07:25:18 PM »
Here's the latest film that I made.

3v1

I encountered a lone Spitfire and proceeded to engage.  The Spitfire, being flown by a rather timid pilot, had other plans and proceeded to run for help.  I know that he's dragging me lower so a nearby P-51 and N1K2 can come in and cherry pick me.  But I figure the P-51 and N1K2 would be too fast that they'd blow their BnZ passes and have to turn with me as I engaged the Spitfire.  Sure enough, that's what they do and it cost them big time.  The films ends when I ditch my plane shortly afterwards instead of taking the time to nurse my damaged plane back to base.

And for fun, I present you another film featuring the vocal stylizations of Nomde as he covers the works of Frank Zappa.

Nomde Sings Part Deux

More films and AH2 files can be found at the 479th Film Library.

ack-ack
"If Jesus came back as an airplane, he would be a P-38." - WW2 P-38 pilot
Elite Top Aces +1 Mexican Official Squadron Song

Offline Roscoroo

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.roscoroo.com/
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2004, 09:55:56 PM »
muhahahaa at least it wasnt me ... :D

here wanna see a crazy Roo Film

Roo vs bishland ... or totally nuts

me vs about 20 bish and i lived .
Roscoroo ,
"Of course at Uncle Teds restaurant , you have the option to shoot them yourself"  Ted Nugent
(=Ghosts=Scenariroo's  Patch donation

Online mechanic

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2005, 03:04:31 PM »
great film AKAK, man i remember when i was rook about 8 months ago. im glad im a not against you since i came back. :)

the guys put up a decent effort, just luck was on your side coupled with your own superb talent in your plane.
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.