Author Topic: Upside Down Tiger Kills Enemy GVs, see the film!  (Read 274 times)

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
Upside Down Tiger Kills Enemy GVs, see the film!
« on: January 06, 2005, 10:48:16 AM »
Equinox, City in 2,4,9. Enemy GVs attacking city. I took a Tiger to defend, parked near the little straight line stick "trees" or bushes. Put Tiger in reverse to back away, ( Did not touch "trees"), Tiger flipped over.

However to me the Tiger was 10 ft in the air. All weapons still usable, including the pintle gun. Attacking GVs were surprised that I was still able to shoot main gun accurately. I will say shooting upside down is not easy!

Denali brought GV supplies, but they load supplies button never appeared.

In the film it is apparent that one side of the terrain is level, but from external view my tank is floating several feet in the air. To Denali I was upside down on the ground. To me, he was 10 feet in the air. In the film the city is 10 feet in the air to.

I was able to  move in reverse to the end of the trees, but then was stuck again.

A couple of notes on the film. The City is up in the film, but in reality it was flat. The enemy GVs shoot smoke at the end to get close, but you can't see the smoke.

Use the Chase View to really see the situation.

Get the film here: http://home.comcast.net/~hudcomp/Uside_down_tiger_equinox_city.ahf

It's about 1.1 MB and 14 minutes of SNAFU!!!!