Author Topic: 2007 KOTH Tournament Of Champions  (Read 1156 times)

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
2007 KOTH Tournament Of Champions
« on: November 21, 2007, 02:09:24 PM »
Possible dates and times for this years TOC are January 5th or 12th with a start time of 3pm or 4pm EST.

GMT I believe would be 8pm or 9pm same date.

Question for invitees, how does this fit your schedules?
No need to reply if your not invited.

PLEASE, add your responses or suggestions to this thread located in the King Of The Hill forum, not here.
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG54

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2007, 09:46:48 AM »
KOTH TOC date is official now,

KOTH Tournament Of Champions

January 5th, 2008 at 3:00 PM EST
Far too many, if not most, people on this Board post just to say something opposed to posting when they have something to say.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
T- 1 week.
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2007, 03:28:44 AM »
only 7 more days until the  2007 King Of The Hill Tournament Of Champions!!!
Here's the list of Invitees:
I'll have Lute tune down the sun some so no shades will be required :)

Here is the current list of Invitees.
2007 Winners: AKDogg[3], BearKats[2], BluKitty[2], Fester, Lazer, Murdr, Platano[2], SkyRock, Slash27, TC[3], Vlkyrie1, WMLute[5].

2007 Wabbits: AKDogg[3], Allison, Alucard[3], A8coflys, BearKats[4], Biggles[2], Blukitty,Bruv119, Dweeb, Fester, Fianna, Fringe[2], FX1[2], Hornet, Jim Beam,Kappa, lucine, m00t, Muppy, Murdr[4], Platano[3], Scotch, SkyRock, Squealer, TC[3], TW9, Vudak, WaRLoCkL[2], Weak, WMLute[3].

http://ahevents.org/koth-related/tournament-of-champions.html

Looking at the numbers you have to consider AKDogg, BearKats, BluKitty, Murdr, Platano, TC and WMLute early favorites.
Previous two winners did get invitations.

First crate of the night will be the P-47D-25.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
T-3 days and counting.
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2008, 11:25:20 PM »
The KOTH TOC is this saturday january 5th at 3pm EST, first plane will be the P-47D-35.

Latest and updated list, including December results is:
2007 Winners: AKDogg[3], BearKats[2], BluKitty[2], Fester[2], Lazer, Murdr, Platano[2], SkyRock, Slash27, TC[3], Vlkyrie1, WMLute[5].

2007 Wabbits: AKDogg[3], Allison, Alucard[3], A8coflys, BearKats[4], Biggles[2], Blukitty,Bruv119, Dweeb, Fester, Fianna, Fringe[2], FX1[2], Hornet, Jim Beam,Kappa, lucine, m00t, Muppy, Murdr[4], Platano[3], Scotch, SkyRock, Squealer, TC[3], TW9, Vudak, WaRLoCkL[2], Weak, WMLute[3].

Looking at the numbers you have to consider AKDogg, BearKats, BluKitty, Murdr, Platano, TC and WMLute and Fester early favorites.
TOC winners of previous two years did earn invitations.

Offline fuzeman

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2008, 01:27:45 PM »
Tomorrows the day, approx 24 hours from now.
IF your invited dont miss it!! If you arent invited..... there's always 2008.

Offline WaRLoCkL

• Nickel Member
      • http://elitebf2aces.net
Re: 2007 KOTH Tournament Of Champions
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 03:00:29 AM »
wish i could of been there for it unfortunetly i was gone for 2 months and still kinda out of the loop, took some time to search my name up in the forum to see what i needed to respond to.