Author Topic: Flossy  (Read 504 times)

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Flossy
« on: January 18, 2005, 08:31:01 AM »
Hi Flo...I have made another "On the Sight" layout. It too is made for the MA...however it is designed much like MA play involving all 3 countries.  Many people really enjoyed it in there, few said otherwise. If we did this every 2 weeks for a couple hours, would that be a problem?

Many of the MA guys never read the forums or goto other arenas, and one guy said he would never have known about it otherwise. I really like the involvement you get from the MA, and hope this isnt a problem. Id like to post it here to show you. Could you remove the other On the Sight thread to avoid confusion?

Thanks ! :)

~AoM~

Offline Flossy

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Plutonium Member
      • Flossy's Website
Re: Flossy
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2005, 12:13:49 PM »
Originally posted by FiLtH
Hi Flo...I have made another "On the Sight" layout. It too is made for the MA...however it is designed much like MA play involving all 3 countries.  Many people really enjoyed it in there, few said otherwise. If we did this every 2 weeks for a couple hours, would that be a problem?
LOL FiLtH, not sure what sort of position you think I am in here..... as far as I'm concerned, any events held in the MA are up to you; personally, I would love to see more such events.  I will certainly try and get to any others you organise.  :)
   Many of the MA guys never read the forums or goto other arenas, and one guy said he would never have known about it otherwise. I really like the involvement you get from the MA, and hope this isnt a problem. Id like to post it here to show you. Could you remove the other On the Sight thread to avoid confusion?
Tell me about it!  Publicising any event here is extremely difficult with the lack of people reading the forums. :rolleyes:  As for deleting the other thread - again, not sure what sort of position you think I have?  :lol  Have you tried deleting your initial post in the thread? If it is enabled in this forum, that should have the effect of deleting the whole thread; otherwise you will have to ask Skuzzy to delete it..... I don't have the power.  :cool:

Of course, if you ever wanted to use the SEA to hold any of these events - depending on availability - we could certainly help you organise that.  The advantages of using the SEA are that you can have any current terrain loaded, any special settings enabled - and everything can be logged!  However, of course, there wouldn't be much in the way of extra 'passing trade' of others like there would be in the MA.  :)
Flossy {The Few}
Female Flying For Fun

Offline FiLtH

• Platinum Member
Flossy
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2005, 03:11:37 PM »
LOL..Flossy I thought where u were in with the event crowd, that you maintained this forum. Sorry bout that. :P

Well... Im goin to go ahead and post the next one then. Few seemed to dislike it for reasons of their own, but many enjoy it so wth. I guess the worst that can happen is to be told by command not to do it :)

~AoM~