Author Topic: Lost two planes?  (Read 526 times)

Offline BBGunn

• Zinc Member
Lost two planes?
« on: May 27, 2000, 11:13:00 PM »
I downloaded the newest 8MB version but there is no Spit 5 or Typhoon.  Also 190 has no fuel gauge and I have not been able to drop fuel tanks and there is no indication of dive brakes on 38 or F4U.  Should I remove AH and download again?  Other planes fly OK but something got left out some how.

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
Lost two planes?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2000, 11:54:00 PM »
did you scroll down the list of aircraft or click the FIGHTERS button to show only fighters?

The 190's fuel gauge is below your line of sight, you have to press keypad8+keypad0 to forward+down to see it.

Dive brakes are not modeled on the P38 yet, however I believe they are hoping to get them in version 1.03
For the brakes on the Hawg lower you gear.  You can drop the gear at 350mph (just dinnae pull high Gs with them down)

Greg 'wmutt' Cook

Lost two planes?
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2000, 02:24:00 AM »
Along with what Cave said, to drop drop tanks, you select them with whatever you have set up as the "cycle secondary weapon" key or button then "fire" them.

------------------
Greg 'wmutt' Cook
332nd Flying Mongrels

Offline BBGunn

• Zinc Member
Lost two planes?
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2000, 03:09:00 PM »
Thanks for the help.  Yep, that was it-I did not scroll the thing all the way down-drop tanks work too. I'll try the views again to see if I can see the fuel gauge. Thanks again.

Offline BBGunn

• Zinc Member
Lost two planes?
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2000, 03:15:00 PM »
Thanks for the help.  Yep, that was it-I did not scroll the thing all the way down-drop tanks work too. I'll try the views again to see if I can see the fuel gauge. Thanks again.

Offline BBGunn

• Zinc Member
Lost two planes?
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2000, 03:17:00 PM »