Author Topic: Does his part for the Strat guys  (Read 167 times)

Offline RedTop

• Platinum Member
Does his part for the Strat guys
« on: January 24, 2005, 08:48:44 PM »
<---Does his part for strat.....

I do ! I actually was flying near a base last nite in a 190A5 with no bombs of course (far cry from normal ride) and the intensity was palletable. Knights had like 15 people there. It was intense even tho no one was upping and the range Channel going nuts with cries for "Come on guys hit the town...Lets get this town down guys..come on fellas...need a lil help on this town" It was pure adreneline.

Well being the team player that I am..I promptly JUMPED at the chance to do good for the cause. I unloaded 4 cannon rounds into a building. I know I know I know..it was a horrible thing to do and I felt dirty afterwards. I told my squaddie who was trying not to auger at the time and trying to be a good hero and shoot those mean ole buildings , that I had helped. It choked him up so bad he lost it near the radio tower and just crashed. Horrible site it was.

The building (may it rest it piece) put up a heck of a fight. I mean I blasted that thing with 4 cannon rounds and it stood there like it was nothing. Mike "Bite your ear off" Tyson doesn't hit that hard. But , that building took it. I didn't have the heart to hit it again so I just left it. Some horrible person came by and killed it tho shortly after I left the scene to go and kill some guns at another base.

So you Building Bombers Strat Guys.....For all you do....This reset is for you.

:aok
Original Member and Former C.O. 71 sqd. RAF Eagles

Offline mechanic

• Plutonium Member
Does his part for the Strat guys
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2005, 05:11:09 PM »
hehe.  

someones pretending to be Redtop using his account!
And I don't know much, but I do know this. With a golden heart comes a rebel fist.