Author Topic: "Strat" info or help??  (Read 627 times)

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
"Strat" info or help??
« on: June 05, 2000, 01:55:00 PM »
 I was asked this on another website

" Any good pages on AH strat?  With field maps and stuff? The other day someone was asking me if 'vhanger' was down.  Had to say I didn't know what the hell 'vhanger' was.  After reading HTC's pages, I still don't know what 'vhanger' is.  Vehicle hanger, I guess, but what does it look like, where is it?
 If I'm going to be playing a strategy game instead of dogfighting or flying in a historical context, I guess I need to know what's going on."

I couldn't really help the guy with much of the details of the AH strat system. I told him what I knew about the  vehicle hangers but that was just an example of what he didn't know about in AH.  Is there a document on strat? A users help guide??

-Westy

Offline SKurj

• Gold Member
"Strat" info or help??
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2000, 05:11:00 PM »
Heyas

Westy over on the links page there are several links to sites with maps of all the facilities in Aces High so far.
One thing I haven't found yet though is..  A listing of ordnance required per structure type.
I think I have figured it out for the most common targets, but would like a more detailed list, possibly listing Tank ordnance as well.

SKurj

Offline Westy

• Gold Member
"Strat" info or help??
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2000, 08:23:00 AM »
Thanks Skurj. I'll go look for them.

-Westy