Author Topic: ROW V Signups this weekend...  (Read 141 times)

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
ROW V Signups this weekend...
« on: January 21, 2005, 11:21:01 AM »
From http://www.battlefront.com/discuss/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=30;t=003367

originally posted by Kingfish...

Es Tiempo par un Update...

Last night and this morning we tested the online signup system, and for the most part it worked beautifully. A couple of very minor bugs are being squashed as we speak, so its looking like signups for ROW V will happen this weekend.

When the signup page is ready I will announce it here, and provide a link. It is very easy to fill out; basically full name, nickname, e-mail address and number of ROW tournies under your belt. The program is designed to accept a max of 90 applicants (72 + 18 reserves). When you enter the site you will see in red text how many slots are still available. Having said that, keep in mind that I have final say as to who is in the tourney and who is a reservist, so if you log on and it says "all regular slots are filled, we are now filling in reserve slots" or somesuch do not assume that you will be a reservist.

Also, please make sure that the e-mail address you enter will be the one you will use for the tourney. The program is designed to send out a confirmation when you sign up, and to be double sure I will send one out myself.

Do not sign up again if you do not receive a confirmation!!!

Just e-mail me and I will let you know if application took or not

Looks like the actual tourney will start in Late Feburary.

Interested? Read the rules here
http://bootsandtracks.com/ROWRules.php , and watch the thread above closely for the announcement. Although my computer is currently waiting for a part, I should be able to get some kil...eh...practice in next week, If anybody's game.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline hawker238

• Silver Member
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2005, 01:37:07 PM »
I just thought about abortion when I saw the title, since I didn't know what it meant.  What's ROW?

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2005, 03:05:35 PM »
Rumblings of War

Its a tournament using CMBB and CMAK and possibly CMBO.

With a Fantastic Prize to boot.
There must also be a flyable computer available for Nefarious to do FSO. So he doesn't keep talking about it for eight and a half hours on Friday night!

Offline Nefarious

• Aces High CM Staff
  • Plutonium Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2005, 10:57:50 PM »
Regsitration open in link above ^^^^