Author Topic: vehicle throttle help plz  (Read 232 times)

Offline EddyJ

• Zinc Member
vehicle throttle help plz
« on: February 10, 2005, 12:27:43 AM »
Is there any way to map your vehicles throttle to the stick's throttle instead of having to hold your stick forward for throttle?

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 05:00:14 AM »
Unless something has changed that I`m not aware of you no longer have to hold the stick forward in GV. That was corrected a few patches back I believe.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline EddyJ

• Zinc Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 05:13:26 AM »
hmm ive always had to hold it forward am is there a setting i might have unchecked what might enable it

Offline Ohio43

• Copper Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 07:19:35 AM »
If you want to completely avoid using the joystick for throttle, the only way to do that is to map the throttle to the "pitch" setting.  except when you do that, you now have lost pitch settings with your main gun and pintle that way.  Been trying to get HTC to have a separate map settings for vehicles but this has not come to pass.

Offline Jackal1

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 08:19:12 AM »
Originally posted by EddyJ
hmm ive always had to hold it forward am is there a setting i might have unchecked what might enable it

Not that I`m aware of. I checked it out to make sure it was still working and it was.
  You used to have to hold stick forward, but it was fixed in a patch released not too long ago.
Democracy is two wolves deciding on what to eat. Freedom is a well armed sheep protesting the vote.
------------------------------------------------------------------