Author Topic: Coral Sea -- April-May 2005  (Read 714 times)

Offline SilverFox

• Nickel Member
Coral Sea -- April-May 2005
« on: February 08, 2005, 01:02:34 PM »
http://www.hitechcreations.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=142409&referrerid=6982

Howdy Folks,  In case you havn't noticed there's a new forum opened just yesterday.  We're in the process of spining up several aspect of the scenario, including:

1) A new terrain of the Coral Sea area that includes real elevations and historical bases in existence at the time of the battle.

2) Finalizing the rules set.  Still a few discussions ongoing.

3) Organizing a comprehensive registration method that enhances and encourages Squadron Participation.  Registration times will be announced in the coming weeks.

Both FiLtH and ROC are now actively seeking dedicated GLs (Group Leaders) and particularly those COs who can guarantee filling a 7 member squad for all four frames of this event.

see you there  :aok

SF

Offline leitwolf

• Nickel Member
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2005, 08:20:07 AM »
We have brand new P-38Js and B-24 available now and instead of doing Ploesti or something like Bigweek we run an early Pac scenario - again? Exactly the same plane setup as in Midway and almost identical to Rangoon..

Sorry, that sucks.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2005, 08:22:45 AM by leitwolf »
veni, vidi, vulchi.

Offline Sikboy

• Platinum Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2005, 08:39:23 AM »
It's been two and a half years since we've had a good CV battle. I'm looking forward to it.

-Sik
You: Blah Blah Blah
Me: Meh, whatever.

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2005, 08:45:45 AM »
Who says we aren't doing Ploesti?

Sometimes it's a matter of which project is closest to being complete and ready to go.

We are doing some events while working on others.  I don't think doing nothing while Ploesti is being built is much fun, but then, that's just me :)
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.