Author Topic: Americans do not want juicy hamburgers!  (Read 1075 times)

Offline jpeg

• Nickel Member
      • http://www.steveo.us
Americans do not want juicy hamburgers!
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2005, 09:50:56 PM »
I'd eat there :D

Its great that some people want to educate others but to force it...ugh.

Originally posted by DREDIOCK
See now I always had this fantasy of opening a restaurant and naming it something like "The Heart Stopper Cafe"

And advertising the fact that none of my food was heart healthy but it was guarenteed to taste great.
Upon being seated at the establishment each customer would be handed a disclaimer form and waiver to be signed warning that this food would not be good for people with heart disease, high blood pressure or people with a family history of obesity.

Nothing on the menue would be fat or colesterol free

Our Motto.  would be something "Heartstoppers Cafe, Great tasting food for people who want to live. But not forever"

Or

"Heart Stopper Cafe Great tasting unhealthy food for people who just dont care"

I'd still be willing to bet it would be a smash hit.

Offline Meatwad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2005, 10:36:26 PM »
I had me a couple of juicy bloody hamburgers topped with onions, ketchup, mustard, and pickles. Num Num! :)
See Rule 19- Do not place sausage on pizza.
I am No-Sausage-On-Pizza-Wad.
Das Funkillah - I kill hangers, therefore I am a funkiller. Coming to a vulchfest near you.
You cant tie a loop around 400000 lbs of locomotive using a 2 foot rope - Drediock on fat women

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2005, 11:22:32 PM »
Originally posted by indy007
Mmm... all of it? I don't gain weight though.

We have a greasy spoon right around the corner from us. I love it. You can practically feel the sausage & cheese omlet lubricating your stomach... but not much is tastier unless you cook it yourself.

Absolutely. And dont forget the home fries cooked in that big blob of butter or lard that absorbs and takes on the taste of all the sausage,ham,bacon,burgers and everything else that has been cooked on it that week LOL
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline DREDIOCK

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2005, 11:29:31 PM »
Originally posted by stantond
As an example, how may 'healthy food' restaurants can you name?  The 'junk food' restaurants know the greasy, fatty, red meat burgers are what sells. How about that oven fired, cheese and peperonni hand tossed large pizza! Yum!  If I want to eat rabbit food, its readily available at the salad bar!  No revelation, but then again, common sense is not so common.

Regards,

Malta

Btw, some of the 'better' tasting cigarettes I have smoked were Marlboro.  Even when the 'Marlboro Man emphasema' was shown, the cigarettes (to this day based on memory) tasted the best.  I am not so sure Sir Walter Raleigh served the English so well by bringing back tobacco from the 'colonies'.

Exactly my point. the only difference is I'd advertise it that way.

Would appeal to the rebel in people

Didnt they execute SWR? LOL

yup just double checked . For disobeying orders

At his execution in 1618 in the Tower of London, Sir Walter Raleigh asked to see the axe that was to behead him and said,"This is a sharp Medicine, but it is a Physician for all Diseases."
Death is no easy answer
For those who wish to know
Ask those who have been before you
What fate the future holds
It ain't pretty

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2005, 01:54:06 AM »
When death cigs were introduced it was a huge success. Everyone was buying them for a joke or to look cool.

I guess that didn't last long.