Author Topic: Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you  (Read 6515 times)

Offline Wolfala

• Platinum Member
Go ahead Russia, no one will blame you
« Reply #210 on: February 08, 2005, 06:20:36 AM »
Interesting point JB - TWRATM's dad was a B52 gunner (so guess how long ago that was). Anyway, the stuff they carried around, atleast in the multi megaton class they just called "where'd they go?" bombs. Because you drop it and ask "where'd they all go?"

the best cure for "wife ack" is to deploy chaff:    $...$$....$....$$$.....$ .....$$$.....$ ....$$

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #211 on: February 08, 2005, 10:09:49 AM »
Originally posted by ATA
I rest my case TOAD.
Russians or Americans we are the same.

LOL!

You've never MADE a case?

Want to make a case? Show me where US forces shot ~25,000  tied up POWs in the back of the head and buried them in mass graves.

Show me where ANY American general allowed (encouraged?) his army to do anything like this:

Red Army rapists exposed

...Mr Beevor, whose previous book Stalingrad became a best-seller, says in Berlin alone it was estimated up to 130,000 women were raped, of whom up to 10,000 committed suicide.

Altogether two million German women are believed to have been raped and almost half of those suffered gang rape....

...He said the widespread rape suggested "there is a dark area of male sexuality which can emerge all too easily, especially in war, when there are no social and disciplinary restraints."

He said the Soviet hierarchy turned a blind eye, and even condoned the rape as a form of revenge for what the German Army - the Wehrmacht - had done during Operation Barbarossa.

And don't tell me "The Nazis did it too!" You'd just be confirming that the Red Army was just like the Nazis. Again.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #212 on: February 08, 2005, 10:15:30 AM »
TEll me ATA if america is just like the soviets then explain the differences in freedom, national independance and human rights between the US sphere of influence in the west and the soviet one in eastern europe...

Tell us again, which side built walls to keep their people in?

Becausae if you actually think we are like the sovciets then you truly an America Hater...

Offline JB88

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #213 on: February 08, 2005, 11:00:58 AM »
only one case that i know of...wasnt really encouraged so much as allowed to happen by virtue of loaded weapons and growing paranoia.

didnt go over well.  here's hoping it never happens again...and heres congratulating a society which allowed it to be printed and even has it on display in the smithsonian.  (museum of american history)

this thread is doomed.
www.augustbach.com  

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield. -Ulysses.

word.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #214 on: February 08, 2005, 11:18:35 AM »
Not only that, it was roundly condemned.

Unlike certain other atrocities on massive scales that are now apparently to be boasted about as proof of manliness or something by certain individuals.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #215 on: February 08, 2005, 11:31:36 AM »
Show me where US forces shot ~25,000 tied up POWs in the back of the head and buried them in mass graves.
-------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry TOAD they vaporized,nothing to bury

TEll me ATA if america is just like the soviets then explain the differences in freedom, national independance and human rights between the US sphere of influence in the west and the soviet one in eastern europe...
Ask dead dead IRAQI's if they feel free know
------------------------------------------------

And that's just east germany where things were REALLY well compared to most of the absolute hell on earth called communist russia.
Ever been there Fu#ker?Ask russians if it was hell.

Eventually those numbers would reach what General LeMay described as "well up into the imaginative brackets and then some," because it was clear that American forces would have to fight literally "millions of well-trained men." And unlike the final death throes in Germany, which saw Soviet troops engage the bulk of German strength and suffer 352,475 casualties (including 78,291 dead) during their final, twenty-three-day assault on Berlin and central Germany, the twin U.S. invasions of the Japanese Home Islands were to be conducted almost exclusively by American forces.
Well trained men?
Exclusively by American forces?
America was trying to prove itself the greatest power in the world. It had nothing to do with the war, they were winning.
--------------------------------------------------
Yeah-Yeah,America is good Russia is bad,kill a comy for mamy.
Tell me you belive what you told.
Ahhh western relible sources.
Some retard colled me America hater,i dont hate America.
I hate people like you,if you think you better that "most" of us.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #216 on: February 08, 2005, 11:37:32 AM »
If you think the USA is just like the Soviet Union then you muist hate the USA.  There is no way around it ATA.

The Soviet Union was one of the greatest forces for evil and human destruction during its 75 some odd years. No other entity brough so much death, misery and enslavement to the world in such a short time.  They were even jointly and directly responsible for the start or WW2 for agreeing to ally themsekves with Nazi Germay in their combined and coordinated attack on Poland in September 1939.  

If yiou think the USA is just like them then  you must hate USA too.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #217 on: February 08, 2005, 11:42:24 AM »
The Soviet Union was one of the greatest forces for evil and human destruction during its 75 some odd years.
----------------------
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighhhhhhhhht.
----------------------
Korea,samaliya,'nam,iraq exe....

Dont even go there,tell about me destruction.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #218 on: February 08, 2005, 11:45:28 AM »
Korea???

What on earth are you talking about?  Who started that war? Was it the Soviet backed North that invaded the western south?

Vietnam???

Which side started that one?  Who again was trying to invade and take over the other, western oriented southern half?

Are you insane?

You are insane, right?

Are you getting help?

OK since ATA is clearly insane lets just discuss his illness, can anybody comment about what would be required to have somebody turn out like him?

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #219 on: February 08, 2005, 11:52:07 AM »
Ever been there Fu#ker?Ask russians if it was hell.

:rofl

Yes I've been there. I traveled through the country with a car. I strongly encourage everyone to do the same and then you know what I'm talking about.

// EDIT: Not exactly THROUGH the country as it is huge. I mean I traveled in the western parts and turned back around after st.petersburg. Was quite enough to be seen anyway.

The russians themselves may not think it was hell. They simply do not understand how different things may have been. Years of absolute propaganda and strict limitations of traveling made sure of that.

Now that order changed people are stuck with the communist induced filth, lack of superstructure, high crime and ghastly corruption on every imaginable level. Only now they don't get their lunch (however measly it was) for free anymore.

So they're angry. They blame the capitalists. The poor bastards think capitalism made their life worse when in fact they're experiencing the widthdrawal symptoms of a bad, bad acid trip called a communist dictatorship.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2005, 12:06:12 PM by Siaf__csf »

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #220 on: February 08, 2005, 01:16:34 PM »
Originally posted by Toad

[...]
Illegally? Treaty of Riga?  1932 Non-aggression pact? 1934 Non-aggression pact extension? 1938 Non-aggression pact reaffirmation?

Looks like the Soviets acted illegally to me. Or do you suggest that the signataure of Russia on a document is worthless?

By Sept. 17th 1939 Polish State ceased to exist. USSR simply took back the lands that were considered Russian (USSR and RSFSR) by international community before Polish aggression in 1920. See "Curzon line".

The fact that Soviet advance in Western Ukraine and Belorussia in 1939 was not an "aggression" is proven by the reaction of "allies" who guaranteed Polish borders.
l
I don't even mention multiple violations by Riga cease-fire agreement by Poish side.

Funny, it's OK for Poland to rape Czechoslovakia together with Hitler, and it's illegal for USSR to take back the land populated by it's main nationalities. Toad, please, do something about your double-standards.

Funny that you mentioned Semyon Petlyura. Shows pretty much about your general knowledge besides cut-n-paste.

Offline ATA

• Nickel Member
« Reply #221 on: February 08, 2005, 01:23:40 PM »
The russians themselves may not think it was hell. They simply do not understand how different things may have been. Years of absolute propaganda and strict limitations of traveling made sure of that.

Now that order changed people are stuck with the communist induced filth, lack of superstructure, high crime and ghastly corruption on every imaginable level. Only now they don't get their lunch (however measly it was) for free anymore.

So they're angry. They blame the capitalists. The poor bastards think capitalism made their life worse when in fact they're experiencing the widthdrawal symptoms of a bad, bad acid trip called a communist dictatorship.
----------------------------------------
As far as i know whole world hates USA.

Offline GRUNHERZ

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #222 on: February 08, 2005, 01:25:34 PM »
Well then you fit right in ATA...

How can they not hate the USA when its just like Soviet Union and Nazi Germany..

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
« Reply #223 on: February 08, 2005, 01:29:31 PM »
As far as i know whole world hates USA.

That only shows how misinformed you guys are.

Offline Boroda

• Persona Non Grata
  • Platinum Member
Sorry, this is for my Russian-speaking friends.
« Reply #224 on: February 08, 2005, 01:31:40 PM »
Как меня достал этот Квака-Задавака!

Вот такие недоумки-отличники политподготовки из ВВС США и придумывают заёбшую всех дерьмократизацию всего и вся, и пусть никто не уйдёт не обиженным.

Немудрено что ему мозговую клизьму ставили по полной, он летал на Д.В., шапиёнил против наших в 80-е.

Toad, your mental conditioning that you recieved in USAF still works. Your brainwashers should be proud. Kill all the Russians, they are EEEVIL!

Did you have an order to commit suicide if shot down over USSR? Just curious, how far your conditioning went... :rolleyes: