Author Topic: P38 model request..  (Read 191 times)

Offline Waffle

• HTC Staff Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Inc. Aces High
P38 model request..
« on: February 03, 2005, 09:51:20 AM »
Was curious if the nose cone could be made to be affected with the material properties changes? Currently theres no way to make a natural metal spinner look "right"

Offline OIO

• Silver Member
P38 model request..
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2005, 10:13:50 AM »
actually id like to request that the P-38's altimeter have the '10k' red marker be more noticable.

You know, the red thingy that tells you your alt in 10k's . I dont know what its called .

In all other planes its easily visible, in the 38 i cant see it even when zoomed into the thing.

Offline MOSQ

• Silver Member
P38 model request..
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2005, 11:42:38 AM »
Originally posted by OIO
actually id like to request that the P-38's altimeter have the '10k' red marker be more noticable.

You know, the red thingy that tells you your alt in 10k's . I dont know what its called .

In all other planes its easily visible, in the 38 i cant see it even when zoomed into the thing.

I'm having a heck of a time with the new gauge packages in the Ki-84 and P-38's. I can barely read them. The gauge faces are charcoal grey, the pointers (hands) barely visible, the markings (numbers) are fuzzy.

The original type gauge packages are easy to read. These new, more realistsic ones are very difficult.

It's been suggested that with Track IR Enhanced Vector the gauges are easy to read, but I don't have the $250 now.

I wish HTC would offer gauge skin options, the old style easy read for us oldtimers with bad eyes, and the new style for the total immersion realism players.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
P38 model request..
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2005, 06:42:10 PM »
Originally posted by MOSQ
I'm having a heck of a time with the new gauge packages in the Ki-84 and P-38's. I can barely read them. The gauge faces are charcoal grey, the pointers (hands) barely visible, the markings (numbers) are fuzzy.

The original type gauge packages are easy to read. These new, more realistsic ones are very difficult.

It's been suggested that with Track IR Enhanced Vector the gauges are easy to read, but I don't have the $250 now.

I wish HTC would offer gauge skin options, the old style easy read for us oldtimers with bad eyes, and the new style for the total immersion realism players.
it's a graphic's issue...

i cna not read a single guage in the new planes, because they are too small and too dark on my system

if you look at the screenshots by Natedog they look clear, but i obivously dont have that good of a system

i have an athlon xp1800
gforce ti4800

768mb ram

i run 1024x768 and 512 textures in game
I don't know what to put here yet.