Author Topic: III./JG 44 Night Hawks Recruiting  (Read 393 times)

Offline 1177

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/luftwaffe_1177/
III./JG 44 Night Hawks Recruiting
« on: February 08, 2005, 08:19:49 PM »
What else can I add that doobs didn't  already say....!  
We are equal to a bunch of reckless gunslingers in the wild west.. Drunk and Disorderly, having fun with my friends after a hard days work. We work together well and with other squads, tune in sometime and see for your self. Channel 117

German Pride
Legends of the Luftwaffe

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
III./JG 44 Night Hawks Recruiting
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 05:23:50 AM »
Same squadron, different name.  We are now the JV.44 Butcher Birds! Named after Galland's  Wurger Staffel of the JV.44 comprised of 190D-9s that defended their JV.44 breteren as they took off and landed in their 262s.  That being said, we are also good at what we do. We have a training program in place to help newer pilots and we are active daily at most times.  The JV.44 Butcher Birds are also involved regularly in Friday Night Squad Ops. as well as Snaphots, Senarios, and even the Aces High Air Racing League.  We also have our own well built web page and private forums that we frequent.  So if you want a good group of guys to fly with, we are your squad.  We fly as Knights and like I said earlier some of us are usually online most times, just come fly with us some time and see how it goes.