Author Topic: Whatever our Squad is  (Read 3543 times)

Offline knuckels

• Copper Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2005, 05:26:09 PM »
I too have taken the blue pill.........this is a great bunch of guys to fly with although my therapy bill is very high now i still enjoy the comrodary this squad brings........doobs is always a big help if u need it even if he is an escaped mental patient.......so if u just want to have fun and kill lots come check out the JG44

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #46 on: September 03, 2005, 09:18:41 PM »
I believe the blue pil works daaaa........................ ........
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #47 on: September 04, 2005, 01:01:27 PM »
Doobs,

Thanks for the package this month. I can't tell you enough how important it is to recieve mail here at Joilet State Pententiary. Thanks for the blue pills that were in the bar of soap by the way. My cellmate says the soap is better than spit. I will be getting my saitek joy stick soon and re establishing my account. Ever since the incident well you know........... Knuckels and all the rest of you guys who sent pictures of yourselves...........Well I have been making extra money on the side loaning them to my new squadies. Here at J S P( I hope you don't mind guys I know they were for my eyes only) Or I should say cellmates. I get two Camel lights a day for them. Those camels go along way for buying internet time so I can fly. Well anyways I got to go. Thanks again guys for letting me be in your squad. My lawyer says I should be out in two years with good behavior:) Oh doobs in October in the package could you send another picture of yourself? Axe man got excited and well he tore it by accident. Oh and extra soap, my new cellmate says it's better than spit?
Thanks again:aok
Uber.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2005, 01:10:54 PM by uberhun »

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2005, 11:17:08 PM »
almost forgot we validate parking

new web address

JG44 Nighthawks
« Last Edit: November 02, 2005, 11:22:43 PM by doobs »
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline ROC

• Aces High CM Staff (Retired)
  • Platinum Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #49 on: November 03, 2005, 12:05:55 AM »
And here I was, all ready to give you grief tonight about being too cheap to buy a real website.
Then you went and got one.
:aok
ROC
Nothing clever here.  Please, move along.

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
Re: Holy Crap!
« Reply #50 on: November 19, 2005, 08:21:35 PM »
Originally posted by 68Hall
"I have aparently taken the "blue Pill" and fallen in the ranks of the Night Hawks. They are an accepting group, I have played but less that three weeks and they took me in. The more experienced teaching me when time allows. I am still by no means a superlative pilot, but having a squad like the Night Hawks helps significantly"

Where did you find one that can compse an actual sentence?  Your standards are sinking Doobs!  or are they rising? I'm so confused by seeing articulation from this mob!   68Hall

Yes, I can compose things quite well.   Although that quote you used is very antiquated.  As I am now the Dean of the Academy thanks to the senior members of the squad teaching me over time and turning me into a productive element for the good of the squadron.

Offline doobs

• Silver Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2006, 10:32:41 PM »
Bomber pilots looking for a home, want to fly FSO(friday night squad ops)

we have a crack bomber wing in our squad, always looking for good bomber pilots.

Sun-Wed decompression nights(fly with squad or do your own thing)

Thurs-Sat Squad nights

Friday night is Squad ops in SEA(best part of ah IMO)

we 60 strong alittle chaotic at times but a great group of guys, and we always have guys online, just about round the clock.

requirements 21+ years old and paid account
R.I.P JG44
(founding XO)

68KO always remembered

Offline uberhun

• Nickel Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #52 on: January 27, 2006, 03:42:15 PM »
Originally posted by doobs
Bomber pilots looking for a home, want to fly FSO(friday night squad ops)

we have a crack bomber wing in our squad, always looking for good bomber pilots.

Sun-Wed decompression nights(fly with squad or do your own thing)

Thurs-Sat Squad nights

Friday night is Squad ops in SEA(best part of ah IMO)

we 60 strong alittle chaotic at times but a great group of guys, and we always have guys online, just about round the clock.

requirements 21+ years old and $14.95 paid directly to me monthly "Doobs"
:t

Where's my cut Psycho??:furious :O

Offline maxxius

• Nickel Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #53 on: February 09, 2006, 09:19:51 AM »
he used it all:furious

besides time you sober up a lil crack head

so who wants to get high?
:D

Offline VGhost

• Zinc Member
      • http://www.113th.org
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #54 on: February 12, 2006, 11:06:57 PM »
:O

Long Time, No See

Offline DaddyAck

• Silver Member
Whatever our Squad is
« Reply #55 on: June 07, 2007, 05:28:12 AM »
Same squadron, different name. We are now the JV.44 Butcher Birds! Named after Galland's Wurger Staffel of the JV.44 comprised of 190D-9s that defended their JV.44 breteren as they took off and landed in their 262s. That being said, we are also good at what we do. We have a training program in place to help newer pilots and we are active daily at most times. The JV.44 Butcher Birds are also involved regularly in Friday Night Squad Ops. as well as Snaphots, Senarios, and even the Aces High Air Racing League. We also have our own well built web page and private forums that we frequent. So if you want a good group of guys to fly with, we are your squad. We fly as Knights and like I said earlier some of us are usually online most times, just come fly with us some time and see how it goes.