Author Topic: google earth highlights attrocities in darfur  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
google earth highlights attrocities in darfur
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 11:25:55 AM »
Originally posted by Viking
I agree, and the Germans have done that. Now if this kind of morality were to extend beyond the borders of Germany to say … the United States of America, wouldn’t one expect to see similar memorials of the various indigenous peoples that were all but exterminated? And there are such memorials! However, unlike in the US, what you don’t find in Germany are memorials of the criminals that perpetrated the slaughter. So while the SS bastards get no statues or memorials, American butchers like Custer do.

So before you point the finger at the Germans, check your own history.

Any memorials in Norway to the Britains that were exterminated by the Vikings? Typical of you never pass up a chance to bash America or Americans.:rofl

There were memorials to the Nazis in Germany by the way. They were there until Russian, British, and American soldiers removed them.

By the way where did I point a finger at Germany?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 11:30:12 AM by Shifty »

JG-11"Black Hearts"...nur die Stolzen, nur die Starken

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Xargos

• Platinum Member
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 11:26:56 AM »
The UN is the problem, not the cure.
Jeffery R."Xargos" Ward

"At least I have chicken." 
Member DFC

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 11:36:41 AM »
Originally posted by Shifty
Any memorials in Norway to the Britains that were exterminated by the Vikings?

Name one people that were exterminated, or almost so, by the Vikings. You can’t, because that’s not what the Vikings did.

My point is that while some (like you) seem to blame today’s Germans for the actions of the Nazis, I do not. Nor do I hold today’s Americans responsible for the atrocities their forefathers did. However your hypocrisy in blaming the Germans is rather amusing.

Typical of you never pass up a chance to bash America or Americans.:rofl

Do I know you?

There were memorials to the Nazis in Germany by the way. They were there until Russian, British, and American soldiers removed them.

The Russians, British and Americans also removed the people that made the memorials, so why do you blame today’s Germans for the crimes of their forefathers?
« Last Edit: April 12, 2007, 11:40:02 AM by Viking »

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 11:37:12 AM »
Originally posted by Xargos

Then leave the UN. You can you know, and the UN would be better from it.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 11:46:02 AM »
Name one people that were exterminated, or almost so, by the Vikings. You can’t, because that’s not what the Vikings did.

My point is that while some (like you) seem to blame today’s Germans for the actions of the Nazis, I do not. Nor do I hold today’s Americans responsible for the atrocities their forefathers did. However your hypocrisy in blaming the Germans is rather amusing.

Do I know you?

The Russians, British and Americans also removed the people that mad the memorials, so why do you blame today’s Germans for the crimes of their forefathers.

Point out where I bashed Germans, or Germany. My answer to pooh wasn't a bash of Germany. It was an answer to the opinon he had that America had a Holocaust Museum that was dedicated to American victims. I have to agee with him it would be more appropiate in Germany. You seem to be the finger pointer. I'd also like to point out the Americans of the 1800s had far more in common with their European and Scandinavian ancestors than they do todays modern Americans. Where do think they learned the art of colonialzation?

No you don't know me, but that's your loss and my gain.

"Haji may have blown my legs off but I'm still a stud"~ SPC Thomas Vandeventer Delta1/5 1st CAV

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 11:55:56 AM »
I'd also like to point out the Americans of the 1800s had far more in common with their European and Scandinavian ancestors than they do todays modern Americans. Where do think they learned the art of colonialzation?

So what you’re saying is that it’s Europe’s fault that Americans butchered the Indians because the Americans were really European immigrants? Ok, but then the Vikings are your forefathers too and anything bad you can find on them also reflects badly on Americans. Funny how that works. However you are right about one thing: Modern Americans are nothing like the brave and honorable Americans that created your great nation. Nothing like them at all.

No you don't know me, but that's your loss and my gain.

If you think so highly of yourself I’m rather sure it is no loss of mine.

Offline Viking

• Personal Non Grata
  • Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 11:59:15 AM »
I'm logging on to fly a bit now. If you'll join me we can duke it out in the MA instead of pestering all the good folk here on the bbs. Would be much more enjoyable for us all.

Offline Shifty

• Plutonium Member
      • 307th FS
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 12:12:04 PM »
So what you’re saying is that it’s Europe’s fault that Americans butchered the Indians because the Americans were really European immigrants? Ok, but then the Vikings are your forefathers too and anything bad you can find on them also reflects badly on Americans. Funny how that works. However you are right about one thing: Modern Americans are nothing like the brave and honorable Americans that created your great nation. Nothing like them at all.

If you think so highly of yourself I’m rather sure it is no loss of mine.

Now their brave and honorable? Your previous post potrayed them as as ruthless pracitioners of genocide.

You said.. "Nor do I hold today’s Americans responsible for the atrocities their forefathers did."
Then you say. "Modern Americans are nothing like the brave and honorable Americans that created your great nation. Nothing like them at all."

So which is your opinon? Do you even know? Are you so caught up in your zealous attempt to accuse me of being anti German you've gotten lost in your own mental composte heap?

You still have not answered my question... Where did I bash Germans or Germany? In fact where have I called anybody names. Again you're the one tagging people with labels.
If your so worried about morality, maybe you need to start with yourself first.

JB88 I apologize for my part in the highjacking the thread.

Offline Pooh21

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 12:14:19 PM »
To honor the victims, and to remind the people living there today.
Where is the museums for Native Americans, or Armenians? Oh thats right they dont have the nev4r ferget!!!1 industry.
Bis endlich der Fiend am Boden liegt.
Bis Bishland bis Bishland bis Bishland wird besiegt!

Offline Ripsnort

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 12:19:30 PM »
Viking=Amerihater.

its good to be king! :lol

Offline Masherbrum

• Radioactive Member
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 12:21:12 PM »
Originally posted by Xargos