Author Topic: VF-27 Disbanded in the CT  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
VF-27 Disbanded in the CT
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2005, 07:10:24 PM »
Of all the threads to hijack.:rolleyes:

Question is ..how many freakin squads you gonna start and disband ? & start & disband ?

I remember you Bolt and really dont remember ever being crossways with you. But your statements about Bear make you appear clueless. Glad you like IL2 and give Hawk my best.

BTW, AH is better.

storch

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2005, 07:31:28 AM »
Hello Bolt. I agree with slash here,  If you feel like you need to attack someone for that reason you should be attacking Jester and Lowe, Bear just follows them around a bit.  Those are fairly fun squads to fly in Bolt, or have you forgotten?  Besides what do you care how many squads they start or don't start?  Where's my dang pig?  I want her back HT killed all the sheep.

Offline Bolt45

• Zinc Member
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2005, 10:18:48 AM »
Ok, I said I wouldn't ..but I will respond ..Bear  , wasn't my intent to attack you..you made a comment about Il2 , I responded . I made comments about AH..ditto from you & a few others . I have played online flight sims since '95 ..I have a shelf full of flight sims
Can you believe I anticipated CFS3 ? :rofl  > the CD case makes a nice beer coaster now. when I first started AH . I hated it ..coming from AW3 & Janes..and EAW , I thought it sucked..tried Warbirds and realized if I was gonna fly online..learn AH..I did
& I liked it ..but the whole idea of the MA setup ..to me was just assinine..Chess piece countries fighting for land domination just to get brownie pts. for the next map..P51's v P51's  etc. It would have been IMO better to have never had a MA..could you imagine the CT being the main room ? the amount of players would have made the game a whole lot more enjoyable to me . running early -mid- late war setups ..adding necessary planes to make it better
why wasn't that thought out ? again just my sole thought..yes , as you put it..I 'troll' here and other sims to see whats new , whats in the making etc. as I stated earlier , I'm keeping tabs on ToD , it sounds alot like VoW in Il2..but with heavy bombers involved .I will try it when it comes out . Till then ..have fun :aok

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2005, 10:36:37 AM »
Hey did you guys hear that they are going to take the nuts out of Rocky Road ice cream?

Offline Löwe

• Silver Member
      • http://www.geocities.com/duxfordeagles
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2005, 01:02:29 PM »
Originally posted by Grits
Hey did you guys hear that they are going to take the nuts out of Rocky Road ice cream?

Damnit! That does it I'll never eat ice cream again. I'm closing my Hagen Daz account!:p

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2005, 02:38:17 PM »
Originally posted by Grits

I heard all the nuts went to IL2:D

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2005, 06:49:55 PM »
Can you believe I anticipated CFS3 ?

What a **** that thing turned out to be. I didnt spend much more than an hour with it. $40 Ill never see again.:(

Offline Grits

• Platinum Member
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2005, 08:41:15 PM »
Originally posted by Slash27
What a **** that thing turned out to be. I didnt spend much more than an hour with it. $40 Ill never see again.:(

Pretty much sums up how I felt about IL2/PF.