Author Topic: New solution for suicide porker dw33bs:  (Read 1633 times)

Offline grmrpr

• Copper Member
      • http://www.maderios.org/
New solution for suicide porker dw33bs:
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2005, 12:49:58 PM »
Dred & Et all.

No dissrepsect but simply: BS BS BS BS!!

It is ridiculous that a single ac can dissupt the operational status of a base the way it does.  It is ridiculous that I can take a spit into a large field and use maybe 20 rounds of cannon and de-ack the entire field w/o a scratch.  Then turn around and try that with a P51 and taking out half the ack at the same field results in several pings and a lot of wasted ammo.

Bases should be protected by auto artillery and much stronger acks.  Troops should be more plentiful and better protected by more accurate ack's.  Those same artillery firebases should be able to cover gv spawn points to reduce gv spawn camping.

All acks on a field should be manable.  If an ack is not manned it is in auto mode.  Same for the artillery I mentioned above.

Taking a field should be a serious affair requiring coordination from the ground and the air (sea where appropiate).

There should not be a set number of troops a town requires to take it.  You can say if the town is completely dead it requires X.   But if there is a single buidling up a couple of troops will run to that building and secure it.  If enough troops are there the town can be captured.

Imagine being able to lose a field but not the town.  Each town and field has a certain amount of resource points in it.   If you drop enough troops on a field you can take it and not the town.  The enemy could then move some of the resources from the town to try and take the field back.  The same model applies to fields.  It only has soo many points in what it can launch.  Once those numbers are lost you can not up from that field until it regenerates more numbers.  It's regeneration can be affected by supply.

Basically proposing this:

Everything is alloted resource points.
Differant things accrue points at differant values based on how many players are on.
For example a large field or town regenerates at a slower rate than a small one.
Everything continues to grow.  That is to say a small field not losing resource points from attacks could eventually grow into a large field.
Resource points at a field are biased by the numbers logged on.  Unit costs are based on something similar to ENY.  So taking a 262 from a field costs more against it's resource points than a zeke.

Just my additional BSBSBSBS…

Grim Reaper
« Last Edit: February 16, 2005, 12:53:30 PM by grmrpr »

Offline streetstang

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2005, 06:09:46 PM »
Ifluff'n you want to be a suicide dweeb. THIS is all you need. :D

Offline Scrap

• Silver Member
« Reply #32 on: February 27, 2005, 09:00:03 PM »
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

OMFG! Mad props to Morph for this one.  Took a while to see it (lost in the arse crack of time and work).

:aok

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #33 on: February 27, 2005, 09:43:28 PM »
lol I think it was Nopoops doing. I just dug it up.

The BK site is full of wonderful lil tidbits like that one. hehe
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline SuperDud

• Platinum Member
« Reply #34 on: February 27, 2005, 09:52:49 PM »
Thx for the link Morph, I always had stal limiter off. That must be the reason I always spin out on take off!!
SuperDud
++Blue Knights++