Author Topic: Question to Finns  (Read 25133 times)

Offline Raven_2

• Parolee
  • Copper Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1065 on: April 08, 2005, 06:59:19 AM »
to MiloMorai (BTW, your nickname means "to soil/besmear the soap" in russian)

>>Come now commie, name one Russian from 1000 years ago, 2000 years ago, 3000 years ago.

Poor boy, your total ignorance is awesome. As always. Kulikovskaya battle with khan Mamay (1380 AC) was in 6886 year by slavic calendar. So, slavic people exist from 5506 BC. Less then chinese, but much more then greece.

Names? Get any good book on slavic history and read, cause I`m not a history teacher to educate you here. Good sources are ancient historians: Eliy Spartian and Capitoliy "Biography of Piy", Flaviy Vopisk "Biography of Aureliy", Pliniy, Ptolemey, Strabon, Raphael Volateranian, Procop Cesarian and ma-a-any others.

One name for you, so you can`t say that I just bla-bla insted of direct answer. Need name? OK. Attila. Huns had slavic origins, you know.

Another name is knyaz Tovazov, ally of the Great Pompey in war with pontic king Mitridat.

I`m glad for you that you don`t ashamed to show your ignorance in public, though 8-)

[to genazaur]
About origins "slavic". It comes from sarmatian word "slouo" (means "word"). And "slave" was just gena etymological guess.

Гена, блин. Фигли людей в заюлуждение вводишь?
---------------------------------------------------
По мнению Иоанна Дубравия, славяне или словины получили свое имя от «slouo», что у сарматов означало «слово», так как все сарматские народы, рассеянные по земному пространству, говорят на одном языке. Из-за единообразия в произношении их и стали называть словины. Это согласуется с утверждением Мартина Кромера о том, что словины получили свое имя от слова, поскольку отличались правдивостью, были тверды и верны данному ими слову. И сегодня у поляков и богемцев весьма порицаются те, кто не держат данного обещания, по их выражению, «добрым словом», при этом люди благородного происхождения готовы пойти на любые лишения и принять саму смерть, нежели изменить своему слову. Тем же, кто все-таки не хранит верность данному обещанию, мстят не только пощечиной, но и оружием.

Мавро Орбини, "Историография народа славянского" ( 1606 год )

Про руссов
Сейчас же их принято называть русскими, т. е. рассеянными, так как по-русски или по-славянски Россея означает не что иное, как рассеяние. И не без основания прозвали их руссами или рассеянными, ведь после того, как славяне заняли всю Европейскую и часть Азиатской Сарматии, их колонии рассеяны от Ледовитого океана до Средиземного моря и Адриатического залива, от Большого моря до Балтийского Океана. Более того, славяне руссы, по свидетельству Иоахима Мейера(1), высылали колонистов и во Фландрию, где их теперь называют рутенами. По этой же причине и греческие писатели, как сообщает Прокопий Кесарийский, называли их споры, т. е. рассеянный народ.
[/to genazaur]

>>Tell me Raven, when did the Soviets finally pay off their LL debt to the USA?

USA never missed the chance to make money on others blood. "Help" from "allies"... While this bastards get their tan in Africa, our people destroy main army of nazi.

BTW, in 1941-1943 USSR recive only 7% of whoole 11 mlrd shipment, other 93% was recived in 1944-1945. So, nazi were driven back by russia arms. Debt was 1.300.000.000$ (only 11.1% of whoole shipment), other 88.9% were returned unused. Now debt is about 100.000.000$ (and 30.000.000.000$ for Britain, but USA "forgive" it), by agreement with Reigan, it would be payed off up to 2030. Now we have much more in our stabilization fund - but there is no reason to pay off whole sum now, cause we have more then enough time for that.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1066 on: April 08, 2005, 10:34:42 AM »
Originally posted by Raven_2

Sure. On of this comes from Gebbels initiated investigation and second was from Beaver, who even not a historian, just journalist. Great sources!

Russian guilt for Katyn has been proven forensically; additionally Yeltsin, Gorbachev and Putin have admitted it and turned over records that also prove it. The only unconvinced ones are the die-hard Stalinists like yourself. Thank you once again for showing the world you all still exist, waiting for your second chance.

Berlin? There were 90,000 victims who reported the crime to the local hospitals. But thanks again for showing the world you can't cope with reality and must deny, deny, deny.

You preach that every country has done evil things but can't admit to it when it's YOUR country in the spotlight.

To funny.
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1067 on: April 08, 2005, 03:44:01 PM »
Originally posted by Suave
Maybe something is lost in the translation. Can you provide a source for this information?

Source? Listen, I was 6 years in Army, so I know, how are named our depatments. Is it clear?

OCHA3 (osnaz) means "Special-Designation Special Purpose Detachments"

Osobogo Naznacheniya. This means only special (non-profit) operations inside section or battalion. Used only in Radio-Recon.

For example the Osnaz of the MVD is OMON.

It's named Specnaz here. OMON is Otryad Milicii Osobogo Naznacheniya - The special purposes militia unit. Also there is SOBR in MVD. Specialnyj Otryad Bystrogo Reagirovaniya - The fast reaction special unit. All of them belongs to Special Forces. Or Specnaz.

I was refering to the Osnaz of the KGB Border Guards Directorate.

This department still present in the FSB system. But it belongs to Radio department.

These detachments are subdivided into "Alpha teams" Intervention units who may be tasked for maritime assassination, quieting civic unrest and hostage rescue, reconnaissance, abduction and other mischeif.

Alpha team was initially created as counter-terrorist team. It was based on Kaskad and Zenith teams. And Alpha is only for counter-terror operations. For operations outside Russia there is Vympel team.

If I remember correctly, in time of war these units will become subordinate to the GRU.

Yes. Correct. But not at all. All of the teams have their own profit. For example: Vympel is for reconnaisance and deep diverse operations; Alpha can catch and bring VIP; Vityaz (VV MVD Specnaz) can work as spetial operations team inside and etc.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1068 on: April 08, 2005, 04:17:35 PM »
I'm sure that all the confusion with the special unit names caused the lack of information that killed all those people in the theatre kidnapping.

Was real smart to fill the room with a deadly gas and not tell the rescue personnel how to treat it.

Offline Toad

• Plutonium Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1069 on: April 08, 2005, 04:21:59 PM »
Actually, Siaf, that really didn't happen the way you think.

It was the Finns and Poles that attempted the rescue at the theater, after sneaking into the country illegally. Turns out they were not there for a rescue but rather to kill everyone in the theater.

The Finns and Poles coordinated their mission by relaying communications through an RC-135 that was illegally in Russian airspace. The RC uplinked and downlinked to an overhead spy satellite in a carefully coordinated scenario involving a few civilian airliners.

This is the true story, so help my tinfoil hat.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2005, 04:24:24 PM by Toad »
If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!

Offline Estel

• Copper Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1070 on: April 11, 2005, 08:45:59 AM »
Originally posted by Siaf__csf
I'm sure that all the confusion with the special unit names caused the lack of information that killed all those people in the theatre kidnapping.

Was real smart to fill the room with a deadly gas and not tell the rescue personnel how to treat it.

Please, don't begin it again. You wasn't there, so you don't know what really happen.

Offline Staga

• Parolee
  • Platinum Member
      • http://www.nohomersclub.com/
Question to Finns
« Reply #1071 on: April 11, 2005, 10:06:06 AM »
Yeah; thos folks died 'cause of old age; there weren't any other gasses used but smelly farts after they ate too many cans of beans.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1072 on: April 11, 2005, 11:46:50 AM »
Originally posted by Estel
Please, don't begin it again. You wasn't there, so you don't know what really happen.

Finally one of you guys says something I agree with.

Offline Siaf__csf

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1073 on: April 11, 2005, 02:52:54 PM »
Actually I'd be delighted to hear which version they fed to the russians.

Offline Suave

• Gold Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1074 on: April 15, 2005, 11:05:01 AM »
Estel I don't think you know what non-profit means.

And there is something else you're not understanding in the translation.

Alpha group, beta group, kaskad, vympel, delfin, omon, grom, these are all known as osnaz here, if they were military units then they would be called spetsnaz here.

Those guys who gassed and beat and killed protesters in the 80s and 90s, or who liquidated TV stations in Lituanian and assaulted the TV tower didn't belong to any army electronic interception unit I'm sure.

Although they were sometimes disguised as paratroopers when they were assassinating people like journalists and police officers in the baltics 89-91.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2005, 11:24:18 AM by Suave »

Offline SkyWolf

• Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1075 on: April 15, 2005, 12:01:06 PM »
Originally posted by Boroda
[BUSSR wasn't an "evil empire". It was just another, different, way of social organisation, that had it's obvious advantages and drawbacks. I am far from thinking that you are absolutely satisfied  [/B]

No... I'm pretty sure it was evil. Why else would I have been taught in gradeschool to duck my head and scrunch down next to a wall to thwart the USSR's eminent Nuclear Attack?  :p

Woof

Offline soda72

• Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1076 on: April 15, 2005, 01:01:12 PM »
Originally posted by Toad

Maybe we'll miss you, maybe we won't.

:rofl :aok

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1077 on: April 15, 2005, 01:09:16 PM »
Originally posted by Raven_2
to Staga

>>If you are so great then why is your police robbing tourists?

Fck. And if Hellenic culture was so great some times ago, why Greece now in total ass?

"Ancestors", Staga. It`s keyword. For ordinary russian Great Patriotic War is something like war for independance for for ordinary USAer.

More to do with being weakened by fighting against the Muslim East for over 1,000 years and then being conquered by the Turks who were quite brutal toward the Greeks, who only regained their independence a century ago.

Edit:  Greek culture is still strong and quite unique, I had probably the best monoth of my life there.  Yes, the counrty might be in the crapper, but the people simply rock.

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1078 on: April 16, 2005, 02:53:19 PM »
Originally posted by prkele
Is it obvious that Siaf is from Finland?
BTW  no1 in Finland denies  those camps, they were there, period. But nobody was accused or convicted for attrocities or genocides even Russians were very eager to do so after the war. If there happened such things, I am  very sure someone would have been convicted and hanged. (BTW that photo is a fake, taken after war by ruskies)
1 more thing: War is allways ugly killing business, it is never great in anyways, only ruskies can call war as  "great patriotic war" like it was something good  and  admirable.

Fighting the Nazi Germany and her allies was a good deed, and crushing Nazi Germany and her allies was the feat still admired by good people around the globe. And it really was the Great Patriotic War for the Soviet People. :p

Offline genozaur

• Parolee
  • Nickel Member
Question to Finns
« Reply #1079 on: April 16, 2005, 02:57:40 PM »
Originally posted by SkyWolf
No... I'm pretty sure it was evil. Why else would I have been taught in gradeschool to duck my head and scrunch down next to a wall to thwart the USSR's eminent Nuclear Attack?  :p

Woof

You'd better keep on ducking, SkyWolf.
Just as your way of reasoning.

:rofl