Author Topic: X52 and CH pro pedals....  (Read 586 times)

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
X52 and CH pro pedals....
« on: February 28, 2005, 10:20:46 PM »
I just got an X52 and cant seem to get it to work with my pedals. AH recognizes both but assigns everything to the X52. I cant seem to set the rudder to the CH propedals (USB)....I ran a search and didnt find an answer...

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2005, 09:40:41 AM »
Things to try.(one at a time)

1) reverse the order of the game devices under windows. start>settings>contolpanel>gamedevices

2) rename your AH settings folder (settingsold) and start AH again.
Ludere Vincere

Offline Zaphod

• Copper Member
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2005, 03:51:34 PM »
When I had my X-52 I got it to work with my CH USB pedals by doing this....

X-52..set all buttons, set all inputs

Then in the left box click on rudder and it will show as the twisty axis (Z?) on X-52....

with rudder selected then select CH Pedals and proper axis (Z?)and click set input, do the same with brakes on X and Y axis for left/right brake.

Zaphod

Offline ALF

• Silver Member
      • http://www.mikethinks.com
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 04:59:11 PM »
The joystick mapping in AH is a bit backward, be sure you SET AXIS and APPLY.   Let me know if I can help

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2005, 06:20:34 PM »
Originally posted by Zaphod
When I had my X-52 I got it to work with my CH USB pedals by doing this....

X-52..set all buttons, set all inputs

Then in the left box click on rudder and it will show as the twisty axis (Z?) on X-52....

with rudder selected then select CH Pedals and proper axis (Z?)and click set input, do the same with brakes on X and Y axis for left/right brake.

Zaphod

The problem is it doesnt show Z...just X & Y????

"The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it."-Pres. Thomas Jefferson

Offline ALF

• Silver Member
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2005, 08:00:09 PM »
Please post screenshot of screens with each USB controler highlighted in the axis asignment  screen
« Last Edit: March 01, 2005, 08:59:49 PM by ALF »

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: March 01, 2005, 10:47:20 PM »
Originally posted by ALF
Please post screenshot of screens with each USB controler highlighted in the axis asignment  screen

Screen shots in AH or control panel??

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #7 on: March 01, 2005, 10:57:09 PM »
Originally posted by ALF

Alf, I hit printscreen in AH for the joystick/select/ for both the X52 and pedals....just realized I dont know where they go...what is default in windows XP??

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #8 on: March 02, 2005, 05:40:16 AM »
I think it copies it to clipboard. You need to open paint and paste it right afterwards
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2005, 09:19:24 AM »
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 09:22:51 AM by humble »

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2005, 09:20:26 AM »
« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 09:23:15 AM by humble »

Offline Tilt

• Platinum Member
      • FullTilt
« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2005, 11:30:40 AM »
Your x52 input screen looks nothing like mine........... I will post mine below although I am beginning to think mine is faulty

« Last Edit: March 02, 2005, 11:56:04 AM by Tilt »
Ludere Vincere

Offline ALF

• Silver Member
« Reply #12 on: March 02, 2005, 04:48:20 PM »
Now just click on the RUDDER....then click the CH PED....then choose the axis (its Z for the main motion if I remember)....then APPLY!

you will then see the numbers change as you move the peddals.

Offline Eagler

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #13 on: March 02, 2005, 05:55:36 PM »
humble
"slider" is your pedals in your screen

you should be able to move them and see the values change

if not, check them in windows game controller calibration window first before you log into AH, if you don't see them there, then AH will not see them

if you don't see them in windows or the don't respond, unplug them form usb port and plug them back in, get rid of error screen which will pop up and see if they are reported then.

I have to do this with my peds since ah2.thing

once they are in windows, they work ok in AH

gl
"Masters of the Air" Scenario - JG27

Intel Core i7-13700KF | GIGABYTE Z790 AORUS Elite AX | 64GB G.Skill DDR5 | EVGA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti FTW3 | Vive Pro | Warthog stick | TM1600 throttle | VKB Mk.V Rudder Pedals

Offline humble

• Platinum Member
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2005, 03:43:51 PM »
Originally posted by Eagler
humble
"slider" is your pedals in your screen

you should be able to move them and see the values change

if not, check them in windows game controller calibration window first before you log into AH, if you don't see them there, then AH will not see them

if you don't see them in windows or the don't respond, unplug them form usb port and plug them back in, get rid of error screen which will pop up and see if they are reported then.

I have to do this with my peds since ah2.thing

once they are in windows, they work ok in AH

gl

Thanks...

Your dead on...once I unplugged it and but it back XP recognized it and so it AH...

Only problem is once I leave AH its then dead again and I need to start over?????

Any Ideas....