Author Topic: Looking for Writeups/FAQs  (Read 643 times)

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
Looking for Writeups/FAQs
« on: February 27, 2005, 12:41:36 AM »
I'm finally getting going on my website and have some room left over. I want to make a section about AH; similar to NetAces. Of course, I'm not going to write up everything myself and I don't want all of the same info as NetAces, so here's my plead to the community: If you have a writeup sitting on your hard-drive or in your brain and feel like sending it to me, please do! You can email me through my profile. All credit goes to author of the write up/FAQ/thing. Images welcome.

http://www.shelteringwings.com/
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2005, 03:47:15 PM »
I'll bump this a day or two.
A Rook who first flew 09/26/03 at the age of 13, has been a GL in 10+ Scenarios, and was two-time Points and First Annual 68KO Cup winner of the AH Extreme Air Racing League.

Offline JB73

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2005, 01:49:27 AM »
do a search for me in the help and training forum.

i posted an outline for training a newbie on the game.

i hav e used it over 50 times probably, and i can not find a better way to show someone new ot the game what they need t know

sry im drunk as **** i cant search right now
I don't know what to put here yet.

Offline OOZ662

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2005, 11:00:05 PM »
Last bump.