Author Topic: JG 2 'RICHTHOFEN' Now Recruiting for The CT  (Read 1662 times)

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
JG 2 'RICHTHOFEN' Now Recruiting for The CT
« on: February 09, 2005, 03:53:06 PM »

Tired of the same old mindless "furballing"? Ready for someting different? Want to fly as part of a TEAM? Then JG 2 'RICHTHOFEN' might be for YOU.

We are looking for a few dedicated sim pilots that really like to fly, have an intrest in WW2 Luftwaffe Aircraft and are interested in flying each sortie as "realisticly" & "historically" as possible. We are looking for people who would like to actively participate in running the squad whether it be taking leadership positions or with technical or operational support. We are also looking for people who just want to fly and have a good time whether you are an "Ace" or a "Newby".

Operations:
JG 2 will operate using the MISSION PLANNER or have a set mission for every sortie that is practical. Our principal mounts will be the aircraft flown by the German Luftwaffe in WW2. Namely the ME-109 and FW-190 with an emphasis on Intercept and Ground Attack missions. We will also operate useing original WW2 Luftwaffe tactics, formations & radio procedures so that you will get as close to that "feeling" of actually flying the missions as you can get without getting shot.

Squad Times:
JG 2's squad nights are TUESDAY & THURSDAY at 10:00pm EST in the Combat Theater (CT) (Depending on terrain). We will also fly in the "Special Event" Scenarios AH has from time to time if there is enough interest among the squad's pilots and we can get our aircraft.
We also hold an informal Practice Scession every SUNDAY night at 9:00 pm EST in the TA or DA where we practice flying as a squad and go over any training a pilot might request or need.

Our Goals:
JG 2's goal is to become no less than the #1 squad in Aces High. At the same time we are out to have fun with our hobby and hang with our friends and squadmates - that is the MAIN goal.

What's in it for me you ask?
1. As this is a newly forming squad, Leadership positions are open and you can get in at the ground level.
2. Training will always be available for any "Newbys" who would like to join. No experience necessary. Just bring a willingness to learn and work within the team.
3. You will be able to input your ideas for operations and missions to be flown by the squad.
4. You will always have someone there to help watch your 6 and to clear you if you get into trouble.
5. Your own personalized A/C on the squad webpage with your nose art.
6. There is a dedicatated Command Structure in place for the squad. Rank, leadership positions and awards have to be EARNED. They are not just freely given out.
7. Your kill streaks and awards displayed on the squadron kill board for all to see.
8. Access to the Squad Forum on the AH BBS where information on all subjects are exchanged.
9. Lastly flying with a squad will increase your flying experence by 100%.

Requirements:
*You must be 18 years of age.
*You must have a full time account with AH.
*You must have a account here on the AH BBS as we have a private forum for the squad.
*You must be able to be present for both squad nights the biggest part of the time.
* You need not be an "Expert" pilot to join. Totally "Newby's" are just as welcome. We will train you so that you will enjoy your flying experence more.

All that we ask is that you bring the right "Attitude" and be willing to learn, fly as a TEAM with your squad mates and go by the squad rules. "Lone Wolf", "Me Me Me" and "Scorepotato" types need not apply.

If this sounds good to you and you would like to find out more, check out the website listed below my signature. (Be sure to sign the GUESTBOOK so we will know of your visit.
There is also an e-mail link below if you have any questions you would like to ask.
If you are ready to apply to become one of the pilots of JAGDGESCHWADER 2 'RICHTHOFEN' then report to me a Stab Headquartes.

GOOD LUCK AND GOOD HUNTING!  HORRIDO!

!  :aok
« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 04:07:29 PM by Jester »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline moot

• Plutonium Member
      • http://www.dasmuppets.com
JG 2 'RICHTHOFEN' Now Recruiting For The Ct
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 12:15:57 AM »
Squadmates Tarmac and XtrmeJ are under 18, want me to boot them?
Hello ant
running very fast
I squish you

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 02:10:18 AM »
Well first, as your squad, III/JG2 (You have it printed wrong in your signature BTY*  ;) ) is a different squad than ours and is not even flying or listed in the CT, I don't think it is any real pressing issue do you?

BTY, I pretty much would think that would be up to YOUR CO now wouldn't it?  :rolleyes: But if you want to, go right ahead if you feel the need.

P.S.

*Your squad is III/JG2. (You have 3./JGII in your sig.) That is 3rd STAFFEL not III GRUPPE. Gruppen have Roman numerals, Staffeln are represented by regular Arabic numbers. Jagdgeschwader numbers are also always represented in Arabic numbers.
(Soap Box mode off)  :D
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 02:22:03 AM by Jester »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Bear76

• Platinum Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 07:25:19 PM »
Originally posted by moot

Last time I checked XJ was a Muppet:confused:

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2005, 08:30:01 PM »
What happened with JG54 in CT? Were you guys not JG54?

The change has to do with all the JG2 Skins out Huh!
Bah its not a big deal, hopefully your CT squad will be stronger then our MA squad. GL!

(Walks away Murmmering to him self) Told you guys we should have been the "Pik As" or "Nowotny" or .............:rolleyes:
« Last Edit: February 10, 2005, 08:36:35 PM by Misfit »

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2005, 08:38:15 PM »
BTW MOOT is a smart ASS, im sure he knew what he was doing when he made his sig - just FYI:aok

Offline Octavius

• Skinner Team
  • Platinum Member
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2005, 08:41:29 PM »
Hah, Tarmac, under 18.  kindergarten cop, literally! :)
octavius
Fat Drunk BasTards (forum)

"bastard coated bastards with bastard filling?  delicious!"
Guest of the ++Blue Knights++[/size]

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2005, 09:50:35 PM »
Originally posted by Misfit
What happened with JG54 in CT? Were you guys not JG54?

Hey Misfit,

Nah, JG54 is still around. They still fly the CT as well.

A few of us are ex-JG 54 that had left for various reasons and some of the new guys are from other CT squads that we had all been members of at one time or another. Mainly getting together to help boost the CT back up. Maybe with some good competition, the Allied Squads and Indpendent players will come back to the CT.

Main difference is we are going to fly more "Historically" like a real LW squad where JG 54 takes a more relaxed attitude toward their flying.

Didn't know there were new JG2 skins going out to tell you the truth. only one I knew of was the one for the 109G-10. GREAT NEWS!

You want to fly with us some time mysfit just drop me a line. More than Welcome and thanks for the well wishes. Same to your squad. !
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Tarmac

• Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2005, 10:47:05 PM »
I haven't been under 18 in 5 or 6 years... just an FYI. :p

Offline Slash27

• Plutonium Member
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2005, 02:03:29 AM »

Yes, boot out kappa too. I need a good wingman. You can keep Mane though:aok

Offline Misfit

• Nickel Member
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2005, 11:42:41 AM »
Unfortunately i have found my real cup of historical tea over in FB. :(  The CT is a great arena just not enough people fly it. S!

Offline wetrat

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2005, 01:00:07 PM »
PFFF, JG2 name is even more of a ghost than us Muppets ;)
Army of Muppets

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2005, 02:37:24 PM »
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"

Offline Jester

• Gold Member
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2005, 12:44:00 PM »
Gearing up now in the CT, come fly with the BEST.

!  :aok
Lt. JESTER
VF-10 "GRIM REAPERS"