Author Topic: Questions and update  (Read 446 times)

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Questions and update
« on: March 08, 2005, 07:28:15 PM »
Hello  alll by chance are any of you using wireless to play, and if soo is it playable using wireless. Our hotel has wireless in all rooms but not sure if all I'll do is warp around and get called the C word :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally got contractor and ins to accept esimtates on re building house, hopefully house rebuild starts today.  Using crack to in exchange of ace's high fix. but i'm getting tired of dateing morpheus to supply my habit for crack.

David my boy is doing alot better health wise and coming around with help on grasping losing all his toys and things. Sure do miss flying and causing trouble...................... ................ps Shane I LOVE YOU.

Offline Shane

• Platinum Member
Questions and update
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2005, 08:41:26 PM »
Good luck with everything.
Surrounded by suck and underwhelmed with mediocrity.
I'm always right, it just takes some poepl longer to come to that realization than others.
I'm not perfect, but I am closer to it than you are.
"...vox populi, vox dei..."  ~Alcuin ca. 798

Offline Stang

• Platinum Member
Questions and update
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 12:27:51 AM »
Keep yer chin up Rod, things will get better

Offline Morpheus

• Plutonium Member
Questions and update
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 07:19:36 PM »
Hey I got the nicest crack around! errr um wait a minute...

Tried calling ya a few times Rod. :confused:

Are you cheating on me??? Just tell me dont play games ok.

Hope you and the fam are doing good considering. Shoot me an email and give me ya # back.
If you don't receive Jesus Christ, you don't receive the gift of righteousness.

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Questions and update
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 07:23:36 PM »
Rod what kind of toys does your son like?

Offline rod367th

• Silver Member
Questions and update
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 11:17:51 PM »
Cobra thank you for thought, David is ah addict like his father. We ar eliving in a hotel right now and toys are taking up half of the rooms. You post is all that he would need it is the thought that counts most. We are very lucky family we were well insured and  were in good shape finacially before fire and after. But great hank you and the others who calle dto offer, I would ask you to give to toy's for tots in davids name or just in yours that would be a great gift to him.

morph i'll give you my cell phone number since i have been so busy getting estimates and getting contractors lined up to rebuild. I'll send e-mail ,  were going to chicago this weekend to finish some passport visa's and other family matters but hope to be in air some time next week if all goes well.

and those of you that serve the people aka fireman I owe you all. My respect for your unselfishness and courage can not begin toi describe your efforts

Offline Kev367th

• Platinum Member
Questions and update
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 11:32:08 PM »
Hi Rod AKAK was asking about you.
Good to hear everyone's OK.

Wireless shouldn't present too much of a problem as long as you get a constant connection rate and it isn't switching between different speeds.
AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
Asus M3N-HT mobo
2 x 2Gb Corsair 1066 DDR2 memory

Offline Cobra412

• Silver Member
Questions and update
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 11:55:27 PM »
Rod it's my pleasure.  I hate to see a family get put out of their normal routine like yours did.  I know it has to be pretty hard for not only you and your wife but even more so for your son.  My wife and I donate quite often to toys for tots.  It's something here on our base that we can do for all the less fortunate children or those who have gone through something like you have.  I know I'd hate to ever see my children go through something like that.

It's great to hear you are all okay and doing well.  Best of luck.  

P.S. If I ever find a four leaf clover I'll send it to ya snail mail.    :D

Offline Lye-El

• Silver Member
Questions and update
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2005, 11:03:45 AM »
I have wireless broadband. Ping times usually in the 30s. Any problems I have are internet related. i.e. Chicago back bone.

:aok

i dont got enough perkies as it is and i like upen my lancs to kill 1 dang t 34 or wirble its fun droping 42 bombs