Author Topic: Witch Hunt!  (Read 360 times)

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Witch Hunt!
« on: March 09, 2005, 04:55:24 PM »
says it all realy!

What is this board about guys?

Hunting down the deviant or a free exchange of ideas and thoughts.

Realy I would like to know?

Offline Sandman

• Plutonium Member
Witch Hunt!
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 04:56:28 PM »
:confused:
sand

Offline Callisto

• Copper Member
Witch Hunt!
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 04:57:08 PM »
SNAP!

Offline FUNKED1

• Platinum Member
      • http://soldatensender.blogspot.com/
Witch Hunt!
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2005, 05:11:54 PM »
You're gonna get banned again.  Skuzzy's giving you some slack here, don't force his hand.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2005, 05:14:54 PM by FUNKED1 »

Offline Maverick

• Plutonium Member
Witch Hunt!
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2005, 05:45:16 PM »
What do you do with witches?!?!?!?!?!
DEFINITION OF A VETERAN
A Veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in their life, wrote a check made payable to "The United States of America", for an amount of "up to and including my life."
Author Unknown

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Witch Hunt!
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2005, 05:48:09 PM »
It's not about trolls, that is for sure.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com

Offline Skydancer

• Parolee
  • Silver Member
Witch Hunt!
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2005, 05:49:24 PM »
Maybe. Though I would question why.

As I see it so far I have been hounded by other BBs members. Ok so you may not like my views. You may not agree. You may not wish to even read what I post. But one ought not to resort to ridicule and insult.

I have generaly been couteous Though I admit I have slipped when baited constantly or provoked constantly. I have generaly been reasonable and have entered into free and fair discussion.

On this board I have read Racism, I have seen myself and others personaly attacked. Flamed I think it is called. I have seen myself and others ridiculed. Most of this would appear to contravene the rules of the board. But it would seem that those rules do not apply to some. If Rules or guidlines are posted then hey how about applying them to everyone.

I will not enter into discussion about my identity.

I will however point out that this witchunt behaviour is in my opinion, detremental to the discussion. Several users have engaged in it and as a consequence ignored the real reason for the thread in the first place.

Yes I have said controversial things though no worse than many other things I've read here. And yes I have posted some lighthearted stuff too.

Why do I bother?

Because I've enjoyed AH for a while now and I thought it would be interesting to engage in debate on the BBs. I did not expect to be ridiculed, belittled and generaly taunted.

Why continue to "whine" as some people would call it. Because and quite probably I'm crazy, but I can't help it when I see an injustice big or small it realy p*sses me off. This BBs exists because the people on it, most anyhow, pay their money to play a game and want to join a community rather than just play against an AI. Those of you who are engaged in this witchunt think on thaty and if you don't pay Hitech and play why are you here?

Skuzzy if you are reading this. Why is that kind of behaviour allowed? Maybe I have an obsessive regard for fair play. But I certainly feel that in this instance fair play is not being applied. I'm sorry about that but it is the way I feel. I will gladly respond to any reply to that.

It seems a pity that this kind of thing is going on.

I will no longer post in this area. Other than to respond to any replies.

I would however wish to continue to use the BBs to discuss the game.

Ok rant over.

This is not a Troll it is an honest statement of the way I see things. Up to you all if you respond or not.

Offline Skuzzy

• Support Member
  • Administrator
      • HiTech Creations Home Page
Witch Hunt!
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2005, 05:54:07 PM »
I am not going to play this game.  You have a specific complaint, then email it to me.
Roy "Skuzzy" Neese
support@hitechcreations.com