Author Topic: offline missions  (Read 430 times)

Offline JAZBO1

• Zinc Member
offline missions
« on: September 13, 2001, 03:54:00 PM »
Is there any offline missions that exist yet?? Was lokkin for some so I can practice offline :)  :rolleyes:

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
offline missions
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2001, 04:38:00 PM »
There are no offline missions and prolly won't ever be.  There are 4 drone planes flying around the fields and you can practice bomb runs on any site you would like.

The drones fly around in a steady bank at about 200mph so you can practice different angle attacks on them but this is all there is.

Sorry

Rocket

Offline DanielMcIntyre

• Nickel Member
      • http://None as yet
offline missions
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2001, 07:01:00 PM »
Would be nice if you could select different ac type for the drones and select straight level flight for them too.  Currently have to host h2h using internet sharing to practice rocket attacks on b17's lancs with the 21cm rockets on the LW planes.

Offline JAZBO1

• Zinc Member
offline missions
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2001, 09:07:00 PM »
Thanks Rocket :) I appreciate the fast reply

Offline Rocket

• Nickel Member
offline missions
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2001, 10:42:00 PM »
Now on the other hand we have a training corp that is more than willing to help new players get adjusted to the game.  
Post your timezone and we can get ya setup with a trainer near you for some help : )  :)

Rocket

AH Training Corp

Offline JAZBO1

• Zinc Member
offline missions
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2001, 11:08:00 PM »
cool that would help alot. I usullay fly AW3MV but tryin this on a freinds suggestion.got most of the flight things figured out just cant shoot anyone down :) I am on EST ususlly at nite after 9PM