Author Topic: Bombing  (Read 284 times)

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Bombing
« on: March 04, 2000, 07:53:00 PM »

Does anyone have a list of point values for targets and what/how much ordinance is needed to destroy them?

Swoop

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
Bombing
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2000, 09:50:00 PM »
I dinnae about the point values.. but here's some info on the bombs.

Acks - 100lbs
fuel, ammo, barracks, tower (at field), city buildings, buildings at factories - 400lbs (found that 4 100lb eggs would kill these when there was a bug that dropped 4 eggs for each hit of the pickle)
HQ - 10000lbs

Basically, unless you're only planning on killing acks (or making multiple passes or using .salvo 4) load 500lb eggs.

Offline Swoop

• Plutonium Member
Bombing
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2000, 11:21:00 PM »
So acks is 100lbs
HQ is 10,000lbs
and everything else is 400lbs?
I'm sure I've blown up things like ammo storage with 250lbs.

If you're doing multiple runs, how long does it take to repair damage done?
Do I have time to return to base, rearm, then finish the job?

Swoop

ArkanReb

Bombing
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2000, 04:11:00 AM »
Swoop I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and say it takes 30 minutes for the facilities to repair just like the ack.But on the other if the factories for the particular facility destroyed is takin out first then it will take longer to rebuild.As an example if the ack factory is leveled then the acks at bases will probably take an hour to repair-take out the grunt training base and the barracks will take an hour ect ect.

Offline CavemanJ

• Silver Member
Bombing
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2000, 10:53:00 AM »
I dinane if damage actually repairs instelf unless the object is destroyed.  For instance, when trying to capture a field and you drop 10 drunks on it, then one of those dweebfire amoured cars appears and strafes 3 drunks.  He stops the base capture.
An hour later, someone knocks the acks down and you try again.  The same dweebfire comes up, but after the first 3 drunks go into the map room the field is captured and you get a maneuver kill when the acks blow him sky high =)